Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: What's the deal with GCO membership renewals? Do members get a renewal notice by email, letter, or just have to remember when the time comes? Thanks.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Adam5 said:
ptsmith24 said:
Tinkerhell said:
I want automatic annual renewal drafted off my credit card.

:twisted:
Alright, PM me your card number and billing address and I'll take care of it for you.
Don't forget the 3 digit code on the back.
Better send all of it to me, too, in case Smith forgets.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
Adam5 said:
ptsmith24 said:
Tinkerhell said:
I want automatic annual renewal drafted off my credit card.

:twisted:
Alright, PM me your card number and billing address and I'll take care of it for you.
Don't forget the 3 digit code on the back.
Better send all of it to me, too, in case Smith forgets.
How did you think I was going to buy all your stuff? :wink:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Good post, I have been thinking the same but forget to ask.

GS1,

So how will notifiction be email, mail or ?

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
S&W 40 said:
Good post, I have been thinking the same but forget to ask.

GS1,

So how will notifiction be email, mail or ?
I know it the vast majority will be by email, it will include a link to the membership renewal page.
http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/about/g ... p-renewal/

There are a few that either did not give us an email address as well as others who have abandonded (box is always full) their email address that will have to be mailed.

Next weekend the Board is going to discuss this along with a bunch other stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
For the full/no email folks you could mail something. I know there are costs associated with that method, but it's worth it if they otherwise would forget to renew or what have you. :twocents:
:-k

There are a few that either did not give us an email address as well as others who have abandonded (box is always full) their email address that will have to be mailed.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
ptsmith24 said:
For the full/no email folks you could mail something. I know there are costs associated with that method, but it's worth it if they otherwise would forget to renew or what have you. :twocents:
:-k

:oops:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.