Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized I need to renew my membership. I went to the website but dont have a printer. I need the application. SOMEONE HELP ME :shattered: :lol:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Re: GCO HELP NEEDED

You could go visit Bryan at the North Atlanta Trade Center this weekend and
renew at the show.... :D

Maybe even stick around for a while... 8)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: GCO HELP NEEDED

I will try and get down there. I am moving this weekend but will try my best to stop by. I only have until the 4 of March. I cant believe that I almost forgot :shattered:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Where will you be located? I will be in Atlanta, at Starbucks taking care of some work spreadsheets (cuz if I stay home, I'll play Black Ops instead of working). I'll be there for a couple of hours. If you wanna meet there, I can print it out before I leave home.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
BourneEBR said:
Where will you be located? I will be in Atlanta, at Starbucks taking care of some work spreadsheets (cuz if I stay home, I'll play Black Ops instead of working). I'll be there for a couple of hours. If you wanna meet there, I can print it out before I leave home.
Which Starbucks... I'll be at the B&N Barrett Pkwy

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
We don't need an app. Just mail in your check with your membership number on it and I'll take care of it.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
If you keep making it that easy.... we'll have folks renewing all over the place... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts