Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
How do I do it using my Credit Card or Debit Card?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Mafuta54 said:
I don't use Pay Pal!
The link allows you to pay use using a credit card without you having to set up a paypal acccount. Scroll to the bottom of the paypal page and you will see it.
PayPal is anti-gun.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mzmtg said:
Gunstar1 said:
Mafuta54 said:
I don't use Pay Pal!
The link allows you to pay use using a credit card without you having to set up a paypal acccount. Scroll to the bottom of the paypal page and you will see it.
PayPal is anti-gun.
I think it is kind of funny to have them help us to increase our membership.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
GS1,
THANKS for the work you put into setting up this system. This week is a record week for membership growth, due mainly to today's electronic membership submissions!

:D

=D>

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Just joined myself...!

I often delay doing anything like this if I have to actually *gasp* print out a form, fill it in by hand, and actually mail in a check. :p

Yeah, I know...lazy of me. :oops:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
GS1,
THANKS for the work you put into setting up this system. This week is a record week for membership growth, due mainly to today's electronic membership submissions!

:D

=D>
:righton:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, as time allows I will update the process to make it a bit easier to use and add more payment options.

Although paypal is anti-gun, it was the payment service most requested. We are adding an option to pay by electronic check that does not use Paypal.

If any current or prospective members do not want to use paypal to process your credit card transaction because of their policy, please let us know and if you can, include what processing company is your preferred alternative.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
gunsbillygun said:
just got my e-mail for GCO membership, so i guess that makes me one of the guys now, shoot i feel plum speical now.
Cool.

Don't forget to add
Code:
[url=www.GeorgiaCarry.org]GeorgiaCarry.org[/url] Member
to your sig line.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.