Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
72,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
640 AM, about 8:56 a.m., the radio host mentioned his trip to the Atlanta Expo this weekend and that everybody should support GCO. He even mentioned two GCO volunteers by name, but the only name I caught was Mike.

I just wanted to thank whoever was manning the table when the talk show host was there, as you made a favorable impression for GCO.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,959 Posts
Sweet! :righton:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Way to go, Teeter and the others with you!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yep,

He came by and talk to Mike, Brian, and I.

He ended up buying a nice Ruger while he was there, and I helped him find a holster for it.

I can not remember his name, but real nice guy. Not sure if he signed up or not, because Mike was handling that part of the table.

I do know he stopped by twice to talk to us.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
js415 said:
He ended up buying a nice Ruger
LCP
js415 said:
I can not remember his name
Rob Johnson, morning (6AM - 9AM) host of WGST
js415 said:
Not sure if he signed up or not
Not yet . . . but we're gonna get him!
The Math Teacher said:
Good job guys!
Just part of the 'full service' provided by the Atlanta southside crew!

He wants to interview a G.C.O. executive on the air; he has Mr. Henry's contact information. Look for the Executive Director soon on a radio near you.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Coming up VERY shortly

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Good interview Jerry....

but seriously... you mean to tell us that with all those guns and all those people
carrying guns... NO ONE got shot... :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously... glad I was able to catch that broadcast and interview :righton:

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
AV8R said:
Did anyone record this or have a link to an archive?
Can't find an audio link. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I can't find it. However, if you did not listen to the end of his program, you missed the best part, IMHO. With about 3 minutes to go, he stated that he would like to thank all his guests today for being on the show and something to the effect of, "Especially Jerry Henry with GeorgiaCarry.Org for being on the program. He went on the say that GCO had made remarkable strides in restoring our state laws closer to what the founding fathers intended them to be and in such a short time. He encouraged everyone to visit our website and join, as I am going to do shortly."

He really made some great statements to the audience. And, we were the only one of his guests who were named or had anything stated about them or their organization.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Thanks again, Jerry, for representing GCO so well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.