Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have an article you think would be perfect for the GCO newsletter, please email:
Code:
newsletter DOT gco AT gmail DOT com
Additionally, if you come across a good pro-gun or liberty minded quote [that is verifiably accurate] please email the publisher at the above email address.

I wrote the email address like this to avoid spam lists.

Do not post suggestions here. Please email them.

·
68,926 Posts
GCO members may wish to forward relevant news articles to the address above or write articles of their own. Please be aware that submissions that are your own creation are subject to editing. :wink:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
When will the Newsletter be published? The date it goes out will have impact on some of the things I might submit.

·
16,485 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
When will the Newsletter be published? The date it goes out will have impact on some of the things I might submit.
It was my understanding that it would be going out Real Soon Nowâ„¢ so that we might get more volunteers for this weekend's gun show.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
budder said:
USMC - Retired said:
It was my understanding that it would be going out Real Soon Nowâ„¢ so that we might get more volunteers for this weekend's gun show.
What he said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts