Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Support GCO by volunteering at the Eastman Gun Show at the Cobb Civic Center in Marietta March 12 - 13! Please sign up for an hour or two to help GCO recruit new members. Gun shows are one of the best ways of getting GCO's name out there and signing up new members.

If you have never worked a gun show before, it is easy and lots of fun. Please check out the Gun Show Guidelines for Volunteers.

The Cobb shows have always been a great recruiting venue for us. The more volunteers the better!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, email me at [email protected], or call me at (770) 780-2177.

ANYONE ATTENDING THIS SHOW FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECRUITING AT THE GEORGIACARRY TABLE WILL NEED TO PAY ADMISSION - NO FREE PASSES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THIS SHOW - GCO will gladly reimburse the entry fee if you spend a minimum of 2 hours recruiting - GooberTim

Code:
Weekend gun show (need AT LEAST two people per slot)
Time                 Saturday                                 Sunday
All day                                                  
Setup       budone1967        
09-10       mark5019 budone1967                          (closed until 10:00 am)
10-11       mark5019 budone1967                          DaveInMableton
11-12       mark5019                                     DaveInMableton
12-01       mark5019 markhk2                             DaveInMableton, hma153 
01-02       markhk2, tomb                                hma153, Mathteachingchickmagnet
02-03       markhk2, tomb                                LoneOak Mathteachingchickmagnet
03-04       fiwit  Macktee                               LoneOak   
04-05       fiwit  Macktee                               LoneOak

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Sat 3-5

·
Registered
6,172 Posts

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
Annie
Put me down for my usual. Set up until 11am or so.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
The Math Teacher will work Sunday for a couple of hours: 1 - 3 pm
I might even bring The Magnetic One. :wink:

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
As usual the regulars have stepped up in Cobb, but I'd like to see some new faces here.......
If you've never volunteered at a GCO table before, now's a good time. We have seasoned professionals ( :lol: ) working the table at all hours ready to show you the ropes.

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
GooberTim said:
We have seasoned professionals ( :lol: ) working the table at all hours ready to show you the ropes.
Mr. Oak - Did he just call us old?

·
Proprietor LoneOakTerrace
4,705 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
GooberTim said:
We have seasoned professionals ( :lol: ) working the table at all hours ready to show you the ropes.
I think he did Teach, but I'm getting so old I can't remember how old I am! :screwy:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
LoneOak said:
The Math Teacher said:
GooberTim said:
I think he did Teach, but I'm getting so old I can't remember how old I am! :screwy:
I think you're pretty old. Not as old as Macktee.....
But pretty old.
:wink:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Actually, Goober Tim just sprinkled salt on the tails of some of us old birds so we can't fly away from the booth. He then has the gall to call us "seasoned professionals."

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
GooberTim said:
As usual the regulars have stepped up in Cobb, but I'd like to see some new faces here.......
If you've never volunteered at a GCO table before, now's a good time. We have [s:ajn7iwsi]seasoned professionals[/s:ajn7iwsi] experienced volunteers working the table at all hours ready to show you the ropes.

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!

Bump

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
The Math Teacher will work Sunday for a couple of hours: 1 - 3 pm
I might even bring The Magnetic One. :wink:
I probably shouldn't post this on here because it may cripple our recruiting efforts but in the intertest of full disclosure it doesn't look like The Chick Magnet will be with us Sunday. I know it crushing ladies but he has a chance to go to Florida and not pay for it so I guess he is going. Imagine that.
:screwy:

·
Proprietor LoneOakTerrace
4,705 Posts
Duuuuu, Do you reckon that the chicks down in Florida are putting out some sort of weird polarity beacons drawing the Magnetic One to take a free trip? I just can't imagine why he would rather do that then hang out with a couple of Ole fat guys half the weekend! :screwy: :screwy: :lol: :lol: :? :? 8) 8) :arrow:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
GooberTim said:
If you've never volunteered at a GCO table before, now's a good time. We have [s:3tqoa8aa]seasoned professionals[/s:3tqoa8aa] experienced volunteers working the table at all hours ready to show you the ropes.

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!

Bump

1 - 20 of 38 Posts