Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gun show Recruiting and Information Table THIS WEEKEND in Gainesville is short handed.

From the Gun Show Coordinator:

I have been able to get this show about two thirds covered, but could still use additional support for Saturday Morning and Sunday afternoon. I can be reached on my cell at 404-386-3678.

Tanks for the help,

Dick Ruppert

PS - I figured it was better to forgo the luncheon and try to get more members

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know that many of you will be attending the Lunch on Saturday, but if anyone is available to help man the table at this show, I could still need some additional support, particularly for Saturday Morning (9:00 AM 12:30 PM) and Sunday afternoon (12:00 - 4:00 PM).

Anyone who can help out, please call me on my cell at 404-386-3678 and leave a message and I will get back to you, as I will not be reachable by email until Friday.

Thanks for the help!

Dick Ruppert
North East Metro Atlanta Gun Show Coordinator

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gsusnake said:
So does the sign need to go to Gainesville this week?
The plan is to eventually have the area Gun Show Coordinators retain the materials for each gun show -- but we are not that far along yet. Right now, we have one set.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Assuming 20 lbs:

UPS Ground (delivered by Wednesday is 12$). I didn't put in the package dimensions, so that may make a difference. $40-80 for the next day air options (3 of them).

FedEx Priority Overnight® $45.49
Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:00 PM FedEx Standard Overnight® $36.59
Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:00 PM FedEx 2Day® $23.31
Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 PM FedEx Express Saver® $22.29
End of day (1 Business Day) FedEx Home Delivery® $8.89

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's driving it.

I am in the meantime looking into obtaining sufficient materials for each gun show coordinator to maintain.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GCO Update email sent to members. Please contact Dick at the phone number above if you can help him. His email is on the GCO email that was sent out, but he will not be able to check email until Friday. Please leave him a clear message on his telephone.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I'm driving the materials to MP this afternoon.

About to depart now (1411)

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
budder said:
So we need to get the materials from gsusnake this week? I guess I better free up my day tomorrow :?
Budder, see the top two posts. You'll get them from Dick Ruppert.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And soon the Gun Show Coordinators will each have their own so that we do not have to play chinese fire drill each week.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'm going to my sister's in Buford on Sunday because my mom will be in town. Let me check with the family, but I may be able to assist.

ETA: Will call the family in the AM to see when I can make it, but I should be able to put at least two hours in on Sunday.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
It's a shame you are driving up today Snake. I am driving up on Friday...could have saved you a trip.

you were posting this as I walked out the door.

Oh well, at least I got to meet MP, had a good conversation, some free beer... plus, I went to IKEA and bought a Glutenfarp or whatever the name of this thing I bought is...

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
Rammstein said:
It's a shame you are driving up today Snake. I am driving up on Friday...could have saved you a trip.

you were posting this as I walked out the door.

Oh well, at least I got to meet MP, had a good conversation, some free beer... plus, I went to IKEA and bought a Glutenfarp or whatever the name of this thing I bought is...
While OCing?

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
M249 said:
ETA: Will call the family in the AM to see when I can make it, but I should be able to put at least two hours in on Sunday.
Please call him at the number above. I do not think he posts or reads here.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
I know that many of you will be attending the Lunch on Saturday, but if anyone is available to help man the table at this show, I could still need some additional support, particularly for Saturday Morning (9:00 AM 12:30 PM) and Sunday afternoon (12:00 - 4:00 PM).

Anyone who can help out, please call me on my cell at 404-386-3678 and leave a message and I will get back to you, as I will not be reachable by email until Friday.

Thanks for the help!

Dick Ruppert
North East Metro Atlanta Gun Show Coordinator

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.