·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Many members will be gathering at the shooting range after the lunch for an afternoon of fun. :wink: Please review range rules prior to attending.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
LET'S GO, FOLKS!!! Our leadership has worked hard to set up a very important presentation which could save our bacon if and when the time ever comes. They've also put together a fun afternoon of shooting afterwards.

Let's have a good showing and a good time! If you haven't signed up yet, do so now.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I expect some earth-shattering news might just be announced on that day to the people attending the lunch.

The rest will have to wait to hear about it . . . at some point in the far, far distant future . . .

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm going to try ive just been extremly busy...I will check my calander and if free i should be able to make it.

I see that its on the WMA can a car easily drive in or would i need to be in my truck?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,951 Posts
luke0927 said:
I'm going to try ive just been extremly busy...I will check my calander and if free i should be able to make it.

I see that its on the WMA can a car easily drive in or would i need to be in my truck?
A car is fine at Charlie Elliot

·
Registered
917 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Many members will be gathering at the shooting range after the lunch for an afternoon of fun. :wink: Please review range rules prior to attending.
Link to the range rules & rules of the lunch venue?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts