GCO Member?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by S&W 40, Jul 4, 2007.

1. GCO Member

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not GCO Member

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Plan on joining soon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Just wondering how many out there are members and how many are not, but also plan becoming members. Not everyone has a signature block with GCO member even if they are.

If you are not, still vote, you do not have to post if you do not want all of us bugging you to join.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

With those 4 votes, looks like it's a little one-sided. It'd be nice if everyone that's a registered member here was also a GCO member... Definitely a number booster.

3. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

I just got my notification last week that my membership dues had been recieved and I was now an offical member.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:righton:

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

I signed up the first time I logged onto the site.

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

wsweeks2, that is one scary avatar you have.

7. rajl

rajl New Member

I'm one as well.

8. Whasat

Whasat New Member

Checked email this morning and was very happy to see that I am now an Official member of GCO. Can't think of a more worthy cause and GCO will deff be getting more donations from me as funds become available!! \:D/

9. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I wouldn't be opposed to charging $15 annually for access to this site and have it go toward GCo membership. Maybe give visitors a grace period to access and read the site to see what it is all about, then BAM!!! Anty up. Maybe 10 days or 30 days and their membership is deactivated until they pay up. Just my :2cents:. But then what do I know, I am still new. I am still allowed to say stupid stuff.

10. adcurt

adcurt New Member

I hear you, but keeping this site free and actively encouraging membership will recruit more people than allowing a grace period and then forcing membership. It's just the way it works.

Just an opinion, but this is part of what I do for a living.

11. Whasat

Whasat New Member

I agree, getting people here and letting them read about all the great stuff that our community and GCO are doing will probably promote more members for both. Personally I shy away from sites that charge for membership, I probably would have never joined GCO had it not been for this forum and all the good things said about it about here.