Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who might be willing to cover, for two hours, a table at a gun show, passing out information, membership forms, and answering questions about what GCO does?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Depends on when and where, (and if I can get my wife to let me!!!)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Count me in. :righton:

My wife will let me, as long as I don't bring cash or credit cards with me. It's kinda like going to the Bose store at the outlet mall.

*** Metro Atlanta ***

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I would if the time is right, work, fishing, family..... Does this also get you in free?

Savannah

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Yes. Tell me when.

Gwinnett shows would be best.

·
Registered
397 Posts
OHHHHH!!!!

mzmtg said:
I would be willing!

COUNT ME IN.
:bowdown:

Whats with you guys and the "if my wife will let me" in little print. Bunch of woosies.
This last gun show I TOLD MY WIFE I WAS GOING. I couldn't make it though, it took two days for the swelling to go down in both my eye's before I could drive again.
So much for being assertive.
:rotfl:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Sure.

I think Eastman's got one coming up in Savannah soon that I was planning on going to anyway.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah! Your post reminded me. I guess I should add - what area? Please edit your responses with something like "All Georgia" or Savannah or Albany or Atlanta or North Middle South Georgia, that sort of thing.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
OK, I did it twice. Happy now?

Hrmph. Didn't think so.......

OK, breaking one of my cardinal rules for living.... I vol... I voll... I vo...

Errr. Uh. OK, OK, OK! I'll do it.

Depends on where, but I'm pretty much available whenever.

Unfortunately, like Adam5, I probably won't be allowed to have any cash or credit cards on my person while I'm there.

Sorry. Must post in other link.

Heh, heh. You gotta do it twice. Twisted Evil

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Ah! Your post reminded me. I guess I should add - what area? Please edit your responses with something like "All Georgia" or Savannah or Albany or Atlanta or North Middle South Georgia, that sort of thing.
I get lost outside of Atlanta.

I get lost inside of Atlanta too!

So, guess I'm limited to in or near Atlanta. I guess......

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Whats with you guys and the "if my wife will let me" in little print. Bunch of woosies.
This last gun show I TOLD MY WIFE I WAS GOING. I couldn't make it though, it took two days for the swelling to go down in both my eye's before I could drive again.
So much for being assertive.
At the Jan Sav show I asked the wife if she wanted to go with, she did and I got a new toy :p

Next Savannah Eastman Aug 11-12, there is another unknow who is running at the Alee Temple in July.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I'll cover any Savannah area show for any length of time, as long as I get about a month's notice to get time off from work.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.