Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I posted this in National on purpose.

GCO is requesting that the City of Kennesaw repeal its preempted ordinance banning firearms. The request is here.

This really ought to be posted far and wide, and it should get some attention, given the irony inherent in this particular situation.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Get 'em GCO!

Legal Eagle 45, this is Gun Toter 23, Adjust Fire, over.
Grid 34.023409, -84.617150, over.
Preempted Laws in the Open, over.
Fire for effect, out.

mzmtg said:
I posted this on the gun forums I read. As usual, no one seems to care about GCO :(
Seems like a pretty worthless forum to me. :roll:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
A great quote from the thread I started at THR:
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=291615

MrFabulous said:
I think people would be amazed just how crappy our laws are. Can't even carry on a city bus or leave your gun in your car in the parking lot at Chili's. Georgia almost dares you to break the law if you carry outside of your own property.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
M249 said:
Get 'em GCO!

Legal Eagle 45, this is Gun Toter 23, Adjust Fire, over.
Grid 34.023409, -84.617150, over.
Preempted Laws in the Open, over.
Fire for effect, out.
Good targeting! Right on city hall. :lol:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
M249 said:
It would have been more fun if I knew there was a 13B or 0844(?) on the boards... :)
I don't think we have any cannon cockers on board. I do manage the AFATDS and PFED systems for the Marine Corps though...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
M249 said:
.....payed off almost as much as the USMC killing bears with logs training......
I remember this news story. Is that guy on our board? If so then that explains the pic of the log on another thread posted by USMC_retired. That one was completely over my head.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
:boxing:

Go get 'em, GCO. I think another donation is in order!

Volgrad, the guy that killed the bear with a log was a leatherneck. USMC made a funny about that training in boot camp. Do a search, because it's worth the read.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts