Georgiapacking.org banner

61 - 80 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
943 Posts
I will try to make it, no promises though, I work just about every weekend and have to request time off. But will mark the date down, aske for the day off and try to make it.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Malum Prohibitum said:
Please mark your calendars for GCO's fall luncheon, tentatively set for:

Saturday, November 17

Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center

GCO's speaker will be a Georgia criminal defense attorney on the topic of Georgia law relating to lethal self defense and "now what?"

Shooting to follow the lunch (target, not self defense).

Expect pricing in the $15 range for the lunch.
This is no longer tentative. The banquet hall is reserved, and its seating capacity is almost limitless. We will be seated near a huge stone fireplace. For those who have not been to the Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center, there is a lot to do in addition to the lunch (fishing, shooting, hunting, hiking on nature trials, archery target shooting, visiting the nature center, &c.). They also have rooms in which to stay the night.

This is a convenient location to reach from most other areas of Georgia.

Registration is at 11:30, lunch at noon. Menu will be forthcoming.

Speaker: M. Douglas King II
Attorney and GCO member

Self Defense Law and "What Should I Do Now?"

Please watch for the flyer invitation to be out shortly.
 

·
Well Aged Member
Joined
·
2,123 Posts
Does someone have a specific address for the luncheon site? It seems from the website that they didn't want to make the place too easy to find. :roll:
 

·
Well Aged Member
Joined
·
2,123 Posts
zookeper said:
Does someone have a specific address for the luncheon site? It seems from the website that they didn't want to make the place too easy to find. Rolling Eyes
it's on the pdf flyer of directions linked to on the gco website.

CHARLIE ELLIOTT WILDLIFE CENTER
543 ELLIOTT TRAIL
MANSFIELD, GA 30055
Thank You!! I think I can make this event, have to double check.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
zone said:
I would like to come and bring a friend. Just tell me when and where to send my $15.
When: before October 31st.
Where: 3 payment options are about halfway down this page: http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/about/g ... -luncheon/

And if you are bringing a friend you will need to send $35 ($15 for you, $20 for your non-member friend).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
zone said:
I would like to come and bring a friend. Just tell me when and where to send my $15.
When: before October 31st.
Where: 3 payment options are about halfway down this page: http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/about/g ... -luncheon/

And if you are bringing a friend you will need to send $35 ($15 for you, $20 for your non-member friend).
Thanks just got GCO newsletter via e mail with some info also.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Menu

Herb Roasted chicken quarters

Au Gratin Potatoes (starch)
Green Bean Casserole
Seasoned saute squash and onions
Fried Okra
Corn Muffins

Your choice of one of these:
Apple Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry or Peach


I still do not know if we get the choice of cobbler on that day or if it must be selected as one only and ahead of time. But there it is! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Is this buffet style or will they be serving us. Not being a fan of all-rotten-potatoes or pretty much anything else with cheese I would just as soon not have them where I have to smell the stench of spoiled dairy product while eating my meal...
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,610 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Is this buffet style or will they be serving us. Not being a fan of all-rotten-potatoes or pretty much anything else with cheese I would just as soon not have them where I have to smell the stench of spoiled dairy product while eating my meal...
It's an all you can eat potatoes buffet smothered in cheese!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
USMC - Retired said:
Is this buffet style or will they be serving us. Not being a fan of all-rotten-potatoes or pretty much anything else with cheese I would just as soon not have them where I have to smell the stench of spoiled dairy product while eating my meal...
It's an all you can eat potatoes buffet smothered in cheese!!
In that case I'm bringing a MRE...

...and a gas mask...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
[quote="USMC - Retired":1oyv37z9]Is this buffet style or will they be serving us. Not being a fan of all-rotten-potatoes or pretty much anything else with cheese I would just as soon not have them where I have to smell the stench of spoiled dairy product while eating my meal...
It's an all you can eat potatoes buffet smothered in cheese!!
In that case I'm bringing a MRE...

...and a gas mask...[/quote:1oyv37z9]

:lol:
 
61 - 80 of 423 Posts
Top