Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was another thread about it, but I've decided to make a new one to get ideas about what everyone wants included in the facebook group that I'm creating. I'll put a link on here when I get it created.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
gsusnake = Jake

Smith... I didn't know Rick was a shooter. I haven't talked to that kid since he and Cirone almost got me fired at Winburn...

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gsusnake said:
gsusnake = Jake

Smith... I didn't know Rick was a shooter. I haven't talked to that kid since he and Cirone almost got me fired at Winburn...
Yea, I didn't know either. I saw him as a friend of someone else in GCO's group and then saw he was "attending" empty holster day.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
If membership is not being verified, why make it invite only?

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It isn't invite only, you can request to join the group. Would there be any point in out of state people joining?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'll be joining when I get home, work has decided to block all those "social" networking sites.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
slabertooch said:
I'll be joining when I get home, work has decided to block all those "social" networking sites.
Alright. I made it open so that people don't have to wait for "admin approval". If there are questionable members, they can be deleted anyway. I would invite the people from the state of Georgia that are attending the Empty Holster thing, but I think they have to be on your friends list before you can invite them. I know you can invite a non-facebook person (provided you have their email address), though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts