Gay Gun Guy Gets Ejected from Parade

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Open carry! :D

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-4623.html

Abuse it by complying with Utah law to the letter, the Lt. means.

2. Malum Prohibitum

By the way, I found this on keepandbeararms.com, just in case somebody has drawn the inference that I am a regular reader of the publication in the link. :oops:

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

sure sure.....

:D

4. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Abuse it by complying with Utah law to the letter, the Lt. means.[/quote:tia2bggd]

Did anybody notice!!!!
    In fact, my firearm was unloaded according to state laws (no chambered cartridge). :shock: I carefully reviewed the advance published event rules; they didn't prohibit my possession or unconcealed carrying.

To me, this tells the bad guys that even if someone you want to rob is armed, you will still be alright because we all know bad guys don't follow the law, that why they are bad guy's.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Did anybody notice!!!!
    In fact, my firearm was unloaded according to state laws (no chambered cartridge). :shock: I carefully reviewed the advance published event rules; they didn't prohibit my possession or unconcealed carrying.

To me, this tells the bad guys that even if someone you want to rob is armed, you will still be alright because we all know bad guys don't follow the law, that why they are bad guy's.[/quote:3mfyn8wz]

So, you can have a magazine in but no chambered round. Why :shock: ? It's still technically loaded.

6. Malum Prohibitum

If you have a license that is valid in Utah, you can open carry without keeping the gun loaded only in the Israeli style.

7. Malum Prohibitum

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Just keep the slide locked back.

Need to switch to guns? Depress the slide stop as you present.