Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
O'Reilly and his so-called "no spin zone" are ludicrous. I hold many conservative points of view, just as I hold some that are more on the left side of the aisle, but I don't even like it when the man agrees with me. He is so absolutely polarizing and so unable to admit it when he is wrong that he loses all credibility.

YMMV

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Bill O'Reilly is a horrible human being.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Foul said:
Claire said:
he's an idiot

I just did a search on pink pistols
http://www.pinkpistols.org/blogger.html

http://www.pinkpistols.org/index2.html

seems to be a fairly large group!
Any objections from anyone here if I register over there, introduce GCO and invite those from Georgia to join GCO?

(Platonically speaking, of course... :p )
I'd have to go edit my post that mentioned them... http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32285&highlight=pink+pistols#32285

Just in case.

let me know.

If my name really was "Sprinkles", then I would join the Pink Pistols.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I was going to compare him to a portion of anatomy but realized that particular portion serves an important function in the elimination of solid bodily waste and decided not to make the comparison. I wouldn't want to insult so valuable body part by comparing it to O'Really? ....!

But Clare, I wouldn't call him an idiot. He does make more money than any of us. Possibly more than all of us together! So, he's not the idiot. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for those who believe the :censored: that flows from his mouth. In that respect, the guy is unique as most people can only excrete from one orifice...

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Two people in the media that simply can't conduct good interviews are Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. Both can be entertaining, but they are just horrid interviewers.

·
Romans 10:13
4,671 Posts
I do like the fact that they both refuse to be politically correct.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
legacy38 said:
Two people in the media that simply can't conduct good interviews are Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. Both can be entertaining, but they are just horrid interviewers.
Have you seen Nancy Grace?

Anyone who is suicidal should not watch her show. It will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
legacy38 said:

Anyone who is suicidal should not watch her show. It will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Did I see the link here where she got owned by her production crew about the Paris Hilton thing, or was that elsewhere?

Hell, I may repost it anyway just in case...

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Please post it...I don't remember seeing that.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Rammstein said:
legacy38 said:

She's bad, but I watch her rarely. She's "big time" I guess, but she isn't in the same tier as are Hannity and O'Reilley.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts