انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the first 3:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

163 of 174 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Size 62 to 36 in a weekend!, December 28, 2010
By David M Lewis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medline Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass - DYNJS0303 - Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass - Qty of 3 (Health and Beauty)
Here I was, borderline Guinness Book, and no health insurance. Did I vote democratic? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got down to business. The tricky part was anesthesia, but nothing a Mickey's Big Mouth and a couple of roofies couldn't handle. Next thing I know, I had a wrap on the old tummy, and I wasn't hungry! Even for wraps!

Trust me, I couldn't finish a whole mung bean if I wanted to, and I can't even think about popsicles!

Get this!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (2)

69 of 75 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY ON SALE!, January 13, 2011
By soveryfull - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medline Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass - DYNJS0303 - Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass - Qty of 3 (Health and Beauty)
I waited all of 2010 for this item to finally go on sale! Excellent product, however the instructions included were from an Ikea chest of drawers. No matter! This kit was easy to figure out, I mean, how hard is it to put a rubber band around a stomach? With only three leftover pieces, and a lost pint of blood - I am ready to hit the buffet!
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment (1)

51 of 56 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Stomach beware a By-Pass is Here, January 3, 2011
By G. Max Gooding (Miami, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The Romans used to have a great way to stay thin: eat all you want and then just vomit it all back out. The problem was, the bad taste of the vomit and the stomach cramps.

Now I can stuff myself and not feel guilty. This little kit will make the stomach smaller. So small that with just a few grains of rice, I feel full all day. I only need one spoon of rice to 'pig out'! Just think of all the grocery money that I am now saving!

Also if, you're like me and one of your New Year's revolutions was to lose weight, this kit can help, I definately revolve less around the kitchen now. Also, with a smaller waistline I generally revolve less where ever I am.

The kit comes with skin markers and everything so that anyone can play doctor at home in just a few minutes. As an option, one can decide if an incision is to be made, or one can just undo the belly button and put this kit in quickly. It comes in a convenient 3-pack so that it can be a family project.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment
You gotta read the rest!

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
I just ordered one of those. Seemed like an inexpensive way to shed a few unwanted pounds.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Maybe soon I can buy some skinny jeans.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hillarious

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
There were a few places where the instructions were inadequate....

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
You would be surprised what people will do to lose weight. I decided I had to be the first patient, and even though giving anesthesia and operating at the same time was something I had never done, I was partially successful. I was able to provide the anesthesia, but I fell asleep and didn't wake in time to do the actual surgery.
:pointlol:

P.S. - :ttiwwp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts