Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
That is the highest quality pic of a terrorist I have ever seen. It looks so real it looks fake. Was that taken at Olan Mills? I think I have some from when I was a kid with the same background.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Why be surprised? We have been backing the Kurds since Gulf War I.

Remember the no-fly zones? We were protecting the Kurds in N. Iraq from Saddam's genocide machine.

I'm sure that's why this guy has a US M4.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I got a bit of love for the Iraqi Peshmerga, and I may even agree that the Kurds have a legitimate grievance with Turkey.

That said, as an Irish boy I support unified Ireland, but I didn't and don't support the IRA nor a unification by force, and I will not support the PKK. We cannot give the PKK a pass to conduct terrorist activities in Turkey, a NATO ally.

We have a a lot of pull with the Iraqi Kurds, and we need to apply some pressure and refuse to support them if they continue to attack Turkey. If we don't, we have no cause or "moral authority" to chastise or act against Turkey. If Mexican separatists begin crossing the border to conduct raids in Texas, would we not raise hell?

Anything from the media or the gub'ment should be taken with a grain of salt, though.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Turks are commonly terrorists!

I'm not so quick to jump on the "Kurds are terrorists" bandwagon.

·
Registered
895 Posts
M249 said:
I got a bit of love for the Iraqi Peshmerga, and I may even agree that the Kurds have a legitimate grievance with Turkey.

That said, as an Irish boy I support unified Ireland, but I didn't and don't support the IRA nor a unification by force, and I will not support the PKK. We cannot give the PKK a pass to conduct terrorist activities in Turkey, a NATO ally.

We have a a lot of pull with the Iraqi Kurds, and we need to apply some pressure and refuse to support them if they continue to attack Turkey. If we don't, we have no cause or "moral authority" to chastise or act against Turkey. If Mexican separatists begin crossing the border to conduct raids in Texas, would we not raise hell?

Anything from the media or the gub'ment should be taken with a grain of salt, though.
Probably not. We already ignore incursions by the Mexican military.

·
Registered
760 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
That is the highest quality pic of a terrorist I have ever seen. It looks so real it looks fake. Was that taken at Olan Mills? I think I have some from when I was a kid with the same background.
My thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
viper32cm said:
VOLGRAD said:
My thoughts exactly.
They do make great mug shots for those hunting them down though. I'm not so sure I'd be posing for pictures if I was a separatists/terrorist/whatever...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
fallison said:
M249 said:

Probably not. We already ignore incursions by the Mexican military.
Yes and Yes and Yes, that does look like a really nice studio-quality photo... Fortunately, we KNOW our media wouldn't lie to us......!

:^o

And, certainly, our government wouldn't!!!

:puke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts