Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,750 Posts
I gotta fill up tomorrow I’m hoping I have enough to make it to sams about 40 miles away since I’m going that way and they are usually cheaper

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Buccee is cheapest in Warner Robins, GA. $1.99 gal. 87 octane

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
gasbuddy.com

Works rather well but can be a real PITA if you use the phone version. I got a non-phone version of Firefox on mine specifically because of that.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
Two sixty nine today.
And that's at a gas station known for
the cheapest fuel prices!
3CDD034C-F299-4EB9-B309-1F8933EC1FD2.jpeg

·
Registered
156 Posts
My first real job was at a Union 76 station at Chamblee Tucker road in Doraville in 1981. We pumped gas, washed windows, checked tires, checked oil and offered to check air filter, too.
Don’t remember how much it was but always ran premium in my ‘71 Oldsmobile Culass S. Fun times.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
Up again.
$2.75 today.
AA59FE82-90CA-4437-9053-3F1D005B41E2.jpeg

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
Thats about the high end up here. Low end is $2.69.

Nemo

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I remember paying 29.9 cents a gallon when I started driving. I drove my dads VW bug and could fill it up for $3.00 and drive for a month before I had to gas up again.

Yesterday regular was $2.79 here.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
$2.90 a gallon, at QT in Cumming.
Keep up the good work Joe Biden;
6BD0FE02-EE25-4295-89D2-AB303FB507CE.jpeg

you'll have us all driving electric cars
--or pink tricycles--
one day.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
You might want to fill up this morning.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
$2.90 a gallon, at QT in Cumming.
Keep up the good work Joe Biden;
View attachment 18363
you'll have us all driving electric cars
--or pink tricycles--
one day.
I don't mind you crapping on Uncle Creepy but this might be more related to the Colonial Pipeline hack than his shitty policies.

Reactions: Adam5

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I don't mind you crapping on Uncle Creepy but this might be more related to the Colonial Pipeline hack than his shitty policies.
Hell no.
They blamed everything on Trump.
So blaming everything on Creepy is fair.
You turning Blue on Me?😁

·
Senior Mumbler
6,488 Posts
Cyberattack Forces a Shutdown of a Top U.S. Pipeline
One of the nation’s largest pipelines, which carries refined gasoline and jet fuel from Texas up the East Coast to New York, was forced to shut down after being hit by ransomware in a vivid demonstration of the vulnerability of energy infrastructure to cyberattacks.
The operator of the system, Colonial Pipeline, said in a vaguely worded statement late Friday that it had shut down its 5,500 miles of pipeline, which it says carries 45 percent of the East Coast’s fuel supplies, in an effort to contain the breach. Earlier Friday, there were disruptions along the pipeline, but it was not clear at the time whether that was a direct result of the attack or of the company’s moves to proactively halt it.

The FBI confirmed on Monday that the ransomware group responsible for the compromise of the Colonial Pipeline network is DarkSide, pinning the blame on an experienced group of cyber criminals who have already hacked into scores of companies in the U.S. and Europe.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
Hell no.
They blamed everything on Trump.
So blaming everything on Creepy is fair.
You turning Blue on Me?😁
Oh, you're right! Forgive my brain fart.

Mike Lindell has video proof Biden ordered the Russians to hack the Colonial Pipeline pipeline! :eek:

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
That's impossible. There is no way to hack the Colonial Servers. It's the most secure server in the world. Why would you think Joe Biden would allow his Burisma holdings to profit from this?

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,483 Posts
I remember paying 29.9 cents a gallon when I started driving. I drove my dads VW bug and could fill it up for $3.00 and drive for a month before I had to gas up again.

Yesterday regular was $2.79 here.
I remember my dad driving across town for 29.9

21 - 40 of 78 Posts