Gaggling Geese Gall the Governor

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by GoDores, May 17, 2018 at 3:23 PM.

1. GoDores

GoDores Like a Boss

In this ~3 minute clip, GGO Executive Director Patrick Parsons shows up to a campaign rally for a State House candidate where Gov. Deal and Speaker Ralston are appearing, and shouts questions and accusations at them as they go between their vehicles and the building. The description claims "close to 40" GGO protestors, but fewer than 10 are ever visible on camera.

Personally I don't like that Ralston and Deal are helping a primary candidate because the incumbent Republican isn't establishment enough. But how anyone can watch this video and think that acting like this is a good way to get people to agree with you on anything is beyond me. I especially can't comprehend that someone would think shouting at someone from restraining order distance will get them to think that the shouters should be allowed to carry a loaded firearm at all times with no permit or background check.

2. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Patrick is a lackey and a putz.

A. McClure likes this.

3. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I have to admit I would not have answered him either. That is not the way you work politics.

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

He’s not doing anything but making a fool out of himself and his supporters.

5. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

No he makes a fool of himself to get funding from supporters.

tmoore912 and Adam5 like this.
  6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

That too!

7. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

Confrontational politics is their business model.