Gables-Douglasville

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Doc Holliday, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Has anyone ever bought a firearm @ Gables in D-Ville? Their prices seem a little bit high compared to other places I have seen. They do have 2 pistols that I am interested in. Are their prices set in stone or will they come off the tag just a little bit? I noticed they had 2 prices, a price for the gun and then a lower price for cash. I would like for them to come off a little on the cash price. Anyway just looking for a scouting report before I go back to possibly buy.

2. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

I thought I got a rather good on a rifle from them a few years ago.

I got a NIB Winchester Model 70 chambered in .300 Weatherby MAG for $485.

I also have purchased a NIB Bersa Thunder .380 from them 6 years ago for $189.

Bought several Rugers from them as well and thought they were a decent price. Their Glock prices were a little high though, so when I decided to purchase a Glock, I went to Adventure Outdoors - got a NIB Glock 19 for $475

3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Well the Bersa's are all in the 240-280 range IIRC. Were you able to get them to come off of the price any?

4. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Nah, I don't have the patience to wheel and deal. I just look around until I find the best price.

5. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

There is one in Newnan, too. IIRC, I think they do...just ask. Heck, all they can do is say no. Flash the cash...if they want to make a little money that day you might get them to take the bait.