Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Gabe Suarez in May 2008

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  VolGrad 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Considering all I learned at the FireArmz defensive handgun class and how much that class taught me I still need to learn, count me in for this class. Yes, it's expensive....but only a fraction of what we spend on all our "equipment" and, should we ever need to use that equipment in defense of our lives, $400 will undoubtedly prove a very, very insignificant amount to know how to use it well.

I'm in! I'll sell a gun if I have to.

#8 ·
Bulldawg182 said:
Considering all I learned at the FireArmz defensive handgun class and how much that class taught me I still need to learn, count me in for this class. Yes, it's expensive....but only a fraction of what we spend on all our "equipment" and, should we ever need to use that equipment in defense of our lives, $400 will undoubtedly prove a very, very insignificant amount to know how to use it well.

Don't sell a gun! You can make enough if you just sell plasma for a couple of months!

#9 ·
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:

Don't sell a gun! You can make enough if you just sell plasma for a couple of months!
There is always the sperm bank, then again you will have to spend a lot of money on make up to make someone want ti. :lol:

#10 ·
Firearmz said:
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:

There is always the sperm bank, then again you will have to spend a lot of money on make up to make someone want ti. :lol:
Mrs. FireArmz is Italian, isn't she????? :devil: :rotfl2:

#13 ·
Gabe...

I have taken class with Mr. Suarez, a few years back. He is not only an excellent Instructor but, a really good guy to boot. He's down to earth and his teaching style is quite similar to mr.k's, IMO. He's one of us. Sign up if you can. Stock up on ammo as there will be a lot of firing. Pretty fast paced and bring, at least, one other gun. Don't be left behind....HTH.later.......mr.t. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.