Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
American
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right-Side Broadcasting is carrying it live on the YouTube channel.

You should be able to back it up.

Jovan Pulitzer pull the pants down of these state senators and spanked their bare bottoms. Two unfortunate senators tried to deflect and divert and they were publicly embarrassed by Jovan.

This will be on all day. Rudy is supposed to speak later.

Reactions: EJR914

·
68,159 Posts
Well, it is too late for us to watch what you describe live, since it was live, and it already happened.

·
American
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,695 Posts
What's the timestamp for the spanking?

Reactions: TimBob

·
American
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, I'm not thin skinned but I read posts here about the forum being slow, lots of people leaving, etc. Hmmmm, wonder why?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Then watch the recording.......
Highlight reel below:

Transcript of Rudy closing statement: https://dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/4133/Election-49-Rudy-on-Fire-Proof-of-Fraud.aspx

Rudy up front in the video here, followed by other testimony including the video showing the same ballots being scanned 3 times (time stamp 14:00): https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gia-lawmakers-take-action-stopthesteal-video/

"This stops right now! No more of this stuff in America. This is the stuff they do in a third world country," Rudy said."

And

Jovan Pulitzer of Stanford shows how the internet connected voting machines are hacked: https://nationalfile.com/breaking-s...rms-pump-and-dump-vote-manipulation-possible/

Senate subcommittee passes motion allowing Fulton County absentee analysis by Pulitzer:
https://nationalfile.com/georgia-se...audit-every-absentee-ballot-in-fulton-county/

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh, good. It’s an amalgamation of all the previously debunked fraud claims respun as “new” because it got yet another hearing.

Let me see if this works...
bigfoot
Bigfoot
BIGFOOT!!!!

Nope, still doesn’t work.

Those making fraud claims have to show some degree of verifiable dissonance between the manual human-readable paper recounts, the machine-scanned counts, the kiosk counts, the smart card counts, the in-person precinct counts, the registered voter counts, and returns of non-requested absentee ballots. These are all overlapping mechanisms to perform integrity checks and so far every last fraud claim fails to simply explain how the claimed fraud circumvented every overlapping check!

To tamper with absentee votes en masse, one would have to preemptively know who wasn’t going to vote (because if someone later requests an absentee ballot or shows up at a polling location to vote in person flags are raised and alarms go off), request ballots for them (at their address on file), intercept their mail, forge a signature on their ballot, and then return the ballot (but not at secure drop box locations because cameras were placed to watch for the so-called ballot dumping which was confirmed to have not occurred). That’s already an absurd number of felonies for a single absentee ballot.

What about in-person voting?

Can someone vote if they’re not on the rolls? Nope, no ballot will be issued to a person if poll workers can’t match a government-issued ID to what is on the rolls. Even if one forged or stole an ID, there is still the risk of raising flags and setting off alarms if the real voter shows up earlier or later.

Can someone vote more than once? Nope, the system tracks who has already voted. If someone attempts to vote a second time whether they voted early at another location and then attempted to vote the day of or just got back in line at their assigned precinct. Again, flags raised, alarms sounded.

What about a remote computer hack? Done poorly, it would show discrepancies between kiosks, smart cards, and scanners. Even done exceptionally well, it would show a discrepancy between the multiple manual human tabulations and the computer results. Again, flags raised, alarms sounded.

Well, what about a dirty poll worker or, gasp, even a dirty counter that is working with hackers to swap ballots? Nope. First, there is an obstacle of keeping the total numbers of voters per-precinct in tact. Stray outside of those lines and flags are raised and alarms are sounded. Keeping inside those lines means vote flipping at a precinct level. There is no guarantee that the supposed dirty counter would be the first to interact with ballots from a given precinct let alone even touch ballots from a particular precinct. That means several counters would have to be in on it. Not just that, but each dirty counter would have to be sufficiently good at sleight of hand to insert thousands of ballots (provided by their hacker overlords) from the varying chains of custody under the watchful eyes of both neutral and hostile observers all without raising any suspicion. Additionally, the dirty counters would then have to securely dispose of the real ballots that were removed. If someone comes in with a pile of fake ballots from outside of a valid chain of custody, flags, alarms, etc. Same thing if someone finds discarded ballots (real or fake) outside of a chain of custody.

Well maybe the poll workers, poll monitors from both parties, counting observers from both parties, and neutral observers are in on it too? That’s an absurd number of people flagrantly committing absurd numbers of overlapping felonies. How many sociopaths are we really claiming were cooperating in how many rooms at the same time here???

How about invalid votes/voters? (Covered in previous threads)
Underage? Nope, have to be 18 to register to get on the rolls to vote (or request an absentee ballot) and nobody that isn’t on the rolls can vote.
Out of state/non-Georgia voters? Some small number (less than 30) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.
What about voting felons? Some small number (74 at last count) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.
Dead? Some small number (less that 10) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.

Now the previously debunked and/or absurd:

What about that video of that lady that “changed” votes on the computer scanner? There is still a paper tally that is unaltered by such a publicity stunt. See above, see previous threads.

What about that water leak at the State Farm Arena where they kicked everybody out but kep counting and there was camera footage? The camera footage of counting and the water leak were 17 hours apart. See previous threads.

What about the suitcases under that table on that video? Those weren’t suitcases, they were ballot containers. The Republican observers in the room didn’t raise any objections to the official recounting of the ballots in those containers and neither did the neutral observers nor Secretary of State monitors. See previous threads.

Did I miss anything? Were there any actual claims that hadn’t already been addressed and debunked here? If so, please note start/stop times out of that 5 hour video in case I really missed one. Thanks!

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
You're wrong about voting in person and the ID match. I have witnessed many times people showing up at the poll and being given a provisional ballot because their ID did not match the voter roll.

It's not those who cast the votes that decide elections. It's those who count the votes that decide elections. If I count the votes I will count them the same way I need to to get the result I want even with a recount.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
You're wrong about voting in person and the ID match. I have witnessed many times people showing up at the poll and being given a provisional ballot because their ID did not match the voter roll.
Provisional ballots must be qualified within 3 days of the election. This exists so that you can retain your vote in the face of a government paperwork mess up. Now if you are not actually qualified to vote, your provisional ballot is not counted.
It's not those who cast the votes that decide elections. It's those who count the votes that decide elections. If I count the votes I will count them the same way I need to to get the result I want even with a recount.
You still have possibly-sympathetic-to-your-cause but honest minders, neutral observers, and possibly-hostile-to-your-cause minders to convince. They'll all be there from the validation of the voter to the casting of the vote to bonding in the ballot box to unsealing for the manual recounts and they'll testify against the unscrupulous in court when the inevitable felony charges are pursued.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,695 Posts
That might be true in a mixed environment, but in heavy concentrations of Democrats, like in Dekalb and Fulton, hand joins in hand to cover everyone's back, and to shut out or distract the opposing observers.

All they need to do is a small percentage (easy to do) of ballot fraud, and that's enough to steal the state's electors for Biden.

Provisional ballots must be qualified within 3 days of the election. This exists so that you can retain your vote in the face of a government paperwork mess up. Now if you are not actually qualified to vote, your provisional ballot is not counted.
You still have possibly-sympathetic-to-your-cause but honest minders, neutral observers, and possibly-hostile-to-your-cause minders to convince. They'll all be there from the validation of the voter to the casting of the vote to bonding in the ballot box to unsealing for the manual recounts and they'll testify against the unscrupulous in court when the inevitable felony charges are pursued.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
That might be true in a mixed environment, but in heavy concentrations of Democrats, like in Dekalb and Fulton, hand joins in hand to cover everyone's back, and to shut out or distract the opposing observers.

All they need to do is a small percentage (easy to do) of ballot fraud, and that's enough to steal the state's electors for Biden.
You claim the absurd. Show the proof. Name names.

I think DeKalb alone has 191 precincts for 568,000 voters. That is a lot of roll machines, kiosks, smart cards, and scanners to touch and at least as many sleights of hand on camera in front of observers to swap the paper ballots. One screw up and all the numbers fall out of coherence drawing immediate scrutiny. One "Hey! Wait! What was that?" from an observer then the whole house of cards comes crashing down and dozens of people go to prison.

·
68,159 Posts
Everybody has been sounding the alarm bell that Georgia is turning Democrat for years. It finally happens, and folks are all "It was fraud!"

:lol:

Face it. There are enough women voting and members of minority races voting to turn the State of Georgia Democrat.

If enough of them show up next week, then the Senators will be Democrat, too.

The numbers are already there. All that matters is how many turn out to vote. Trump inspired many Democrats to get out and vote.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Let us not forget that Republicans have been getting praise from conservatives for almost 3 decades for their efforts to make voting more secure and eliminating chances for fraud in elections.

Was all that praise just false hype lacking substance? Did the Republicans really get bamboozled for all those years and conservatives watched it happen and clapped Republicans on the back anyway?

·
Not new just forgot old PW
18 Posts
I once threw away a vote for a guy named Ross Perot, helped get us a Guy named Clinton, so much for Ideology, huh?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,887 Posts
Oh, good. It's an amalgamation of all the previously debunked fraud claims respun as "new" because it got yet another hearing.

Let me see if this works...
bigfoot
Bigfoot
BIGFOOT!!!!

Nope, still doesn't work.

Those making fraud claims have to show some degree of verifiable dissonance between the manual human-readable paper recounts, the machine-scanned counts, the kiosk counts, the smart card counts, the in-person precinct counts, the registered voter counts, and returns of non-requested absentee ballots. These are all overlapping mechanisms to perform integrity checks and so far every last fraud claim fails to simply explain how the claimed fraud circumvented every overlapping check!

To tamper with absentee votes en masse, one would have to preemptively know who wasn't going to vote (because if someone later requests an absentee ballot or shows up at a polling location to vote in person flags are raised and alarms go off), request ballots for them (at their address on file), intercept their mail, forge a signature on their ballot, and then return the ballot (but not at secure drop box locations because cameras were placed to watch for the so-called ballot dumping which was confirmed to have not occurred). That's already an absurd number of felonies for a single absentee ballot.

What about in-person voting?

Can someone vote if they're not on the rolls? Nope, no ballot will be issued to a person if poll workers can't match a government-issued ID to what is on the rolls. Even if one forged or stole an ID, there is still the risk of raising flags and setting off alarms if the real voter shows up earlier or later.

Can someone vote more than once? Nope, the system tracks who has already voted. If someone attempts to vote a second time whether they voted early at another location and then attempted to vote the day of or just got back in line at their assigned precinct. Again, flags raised, alarms sounded.

What about a remote computer hack? Done poorly, it would show discrepancies between kiosks, smart cards, and scanners. Even done exceptionally well, it would show a discrepancy between the multiple manual human tabulations and the computer results. Again, flags raised, alarms sounded.

Well, what about a dirty poll worker or, gasp, even a dirty counter that is working with hackers to swap ballots? Nope. First, there is an obstacle of keeping the total numbers of voters per-precinct in tact. Stray outside of those lines and flags are raised and alarms are sounded. Keeping inside those lines means vote flipping at a precinct level. There is no guarantee that the supposed dirty counter would be the first to interact with ballots from a given precinct let alone even touch ballots from a particular precinct. That means several counters would have to be in on it. Not just that, but each dirty counter would have to be sufficiently good at sleight of hand to insert thousands of ballots (provided by their hacker overlords) from the varying chains of custody under the watchful eyes of both neutral and hostile observers all without raising any suspicion. Additionally, the dirty counters would then have to securely dispose of the real ballots that were removed. If someone comes in with a pile of fake ballots from outside of a valid chain of custody, flags, alarms, etc. Same thing if someone finds discarded ballots (real or fake) outside of a chain of custody.

Well maybe the poll workers, poll monitors from both parties, counting observers from both parties, and neutral observers are in on it too? That's an absurd number of people flagrantly committing absurd numbers of overlapping felonies. How many sociopaths are we really claiming were cooperating in how many rooms at the same time here???

How about invalid votes/voters? (Covered in previous threads)
Underage? Nope, have to be 18 to register to get on the rolls to vote (or request an absentee ballot) and nobody that isn't on the rolls can vote.
Out of state/non-Georgia voters? Some small number (less than 30) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.
What about voting felons? Some small number (74 at last count) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.
Dead? Some small number (less that 10) was identified and handed over for investigation/potential prosecution.

Now the previously debunked and/or absurd:

What about that video of that lady that "changed" votes on the computer scanner? There is still a paper tally that is unaltered by such a publicity stunt. See above, see previous threads.

What about that water leak at the State Farm Arena where they kicked everybody out but kep counting and there was camera footage? The camera footage of counting and the water leak were 17 hours apart. See previous threads.

What about the suitcases under that table on that video? Those weren't suitcases, they were ballot containers. The Republican observers in the room didn't raise any objections to the official recounting of the ballots in those containers and neither did the neutral observers nor Secretary of State monitors. See previous threads.

Did I miss anything? Were there any actual claims that hadn't already been addressed and debunked here? If so, please note start/stop times out of that 5 hour video in case I really missed one. Thanks!
:rotfl2:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,887 Posts
Everybody has been sounding the alarm bell that Georgia is turning Democrat for years. It finally happens, and folks are all "It was fraud!"

:lol:

Face it. There are enough women voting and members of minority races voting to turn the State of Georgia Democrat.

If enough of them show up next week, then the Senators will be Democrat, too.

The numbers are already there. All that matters is how many turn out to vote. Trump inspired many Democrats to get out and vote.
January 6, 2021 will tell all of us what we need to know about who won this presidential election.

I'll be using that day and into the 7th to execute what I'm planning to do after this

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
January 6, 2021 will tell all of us what we need to know about who won this presidential election.
Just as with the 2016 election, the 2020 election wasn't something that was won as much as lost.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,720 Posts

I'll be using that day and into the 7th to execute what I'm planning to do after this
Just don't do any stupid stuff.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,695 Posts
Extra rice and beans in storage and battened down hatches.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts