GA Sheriff Indicted For Sexual Battery During Drug Search

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by GeorgiaGlocker, Oct 4, 2017.

1. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Incirlik AB 73-75

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Active Member

I predict a bunch of lawsuits.

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

They were indicted during the search? Wow, Worth County grand juries do not play around.

4. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

Good!

5. GeorgiaGlocker

I did not catch that until I read your post.

6. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Active Member

I agree they should face charges but i wonder if sexual battery is the proper charge?

Did they actually feel these kids up?

7. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

From the article:

8. GeorgiaGlocker

I would think there are some very irate parents chomping at the bit.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  9. Phil1979

Phil1979 Active Member

Yep, the gropers should have to register as sex offenders.

10. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

You misspelled "rot in prison"

11. NTA

NTA Active Member

I'm eager to see the final verdict / punishments / payments (if any)

Prediction: won't be much, and the sheriff will be elected again with even more votes than last time

12. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I mean obviously it's completely Justified because it's the government doing it, and it's for the children anyway, I mean if they search every kid's private areas in the school, they may find a tiny amount of marijuana, or even a pocket knife that a kid may use to whittle wood with, obviously it could have saved millions of lives.

Plus, what better way to further instill government obedience training then telling them its ok because of a shiny piece of metal and touching little girl's vagina's and at least in the moment getting away with it? I mean way too many people today aren't even standing for the national anthem.

No honey, that's not aggravated sexual battery, because the man had a funny uniform and a shiny piece of metal, it's only molestation when your truck driving Uncle does it.

13. moe mensale

moe mensale Active Member

"Rotting" in prison might be a blessing compared to what they might experience.

14. psrumors

psrumors Active Member

15. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Yep, expect Worth County taxes to go up... They will pay out $1000 to $6000 per student.

16. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Payouts like this should be partially funded by making the offending police agency cut its budget for a year.
    Lower salaries, sell some of those fancy Crown Victorias with 300 HP interceptor engines and replace them with the same stripped -down Mazdas and Hyundai cars that the local Dominos Pizza uses for deliveries.
    Sell all the Department’s H&K or Sig duty pistols and replace them with Rossi or Taurus .38 revolvers.

Tell them if they can go a year without violating citizens’ rights, they can get their big boy gear back.

TimBob and Savannah Dan like this.
  17. psrumors

psrumors Active Member

Per the article, the $3m is the insurance cap

18. Cybodog

Cybodog New Member

The article said it was a warrant-less search. I think you guys are way to hard on the LEOs: clearly they heard screams of help coming from the the crotch and breast areas of those kids, thus giving them justifiable reason.