GA punks taped razor blades to playground equipment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Xiclotl, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/09/ ... _taped.php

:cantsay:

They claim it was just a prank. Maybe their new roommates will show them how to use razor blades...

2. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

In the comment section:

Disturbing, yet kind of fitting.

3. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

heard of this before. sick people

4. Glocker

Glocker New Member

Ditto. Why would anyone want to hurt some kids playing on the playground?? :x

5. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

[​IMG] Swamp, chains, fire ants, honey, and hungry Gators for a start for these guys. Just a thought...

6. Hayman

Hayman New Member

Too bad a little vigilante justice can't be had here. I have 4 little siblings that I adore and if this would have happened to them then all I can say is... Pliers & Blow Torch. I hope these little punks learn a huge lesson.

7. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

WTF ever happened to just Tping someones house? Why do kids these days think putting razorblades on a f'ing playground so little kids will get cut is a prank? Just another set of outta control parentless nimrods who grew up huffing paint from the local supply store... I hope they enjoy their stay in prison for a simple prank...

PS: If you had just TPed the park, they would've made you clean it up. Now you're going to prison for 1-10 for being complete wastes to human society. Non-contributers like you belong there... Enjoy.