GA 2018 primary, recommended candidates

Discussion in 'GA Laws and Politics' started by Arty, May 4, 2018.

1. Arty

Arty Fire for effect

Who do you recommend for governor, lt governor, sec of state, or any others you feel strongly about, and why should we vote for them to. Looking for advice. I'm not a fan of Cagle, but I'm listening.

2. Arty

Arty Fire for effect

FWIW, I'm thinking about Hill or Kemp for Gov, but I'm looking for trustworthy opinions. I'm also thinking about Jefferas for Lt Gov.

3. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I can't go with Hill, with what he did to screw up HB 875 back in 2014, passing out anti gun propaganda on the senate floor (which he is pretending didn't happen.) I have met Hill, like him, good military record, combat vet...but his actions on 2A back then can't be forgiven.

Cagle...no. Long time foe of GeorgiaCarry and moving pro gun legislation forward.

Kemp is who I'm voting for. Only life member of GeorgiaCarry currently running for Gov.

David Shafer is my pick for Lt. Governor. Solid conservative, strongly pro 2A, and a friend to GeorgiaCarry.

Josh McKoon is my pick for SecState. Solid conservative, very pro 2A

TimBob likes this.
  4. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

I agree 100%.

5. Arty

Arty Fire for effect

I received the email from GCO today with primary endorsements. That's what I was looking for. Thanks to GCO and the posters above. Ya'll have been very helpful.

DonT likes this.