Funny to me WalMart encounter.

Discussion in 'Citizens Encounters' started by Suburbbus, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Active Member

So, last night at a WalMart in Oakwood, myself, Rugerer, and a friend of ours were standing in front of the check out counter (not a WalMart employee in sight) in the Electronics area. An elderly women walks up to us and asks us if there is a "Cody" anywhere around there. We reply that we do not know. At this point, she walks over to where I am standing and gets pretty close and ask me why I am carrying a gun. I tell her why, and out of left field, she asks me "Is there going to be a shoot out at WalMart tonight?". I look at her and reply that "I certainly hope not". Later, I thought I probably should have said something like "If there is going to be a shoot out, we better get out of there :)". She then mumbled something about maybe she should start carrying her firearm more. I agreed with her and made sure she knew that you need a state issued carry permit to carry a firearm. She mumbled something about people thinking that she was a "crazy old woman" if she started carrying and walked off. We just looked at each other and started chuckling to ourselves.

2. johnski

johnski Active Member

One rule to remember: The vast majority of people are batshite crazy. Trust no one and always be mindful of your surroundings. Crazy people will try anything.

AtlPhilip likes this.

3. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Active Member

How did you get that picture of us at WalMart that night?:rotfl:

rjinga likes this.