Funny to me WalMart encounter.

Discussion in 'Citizens Encounters' started by Suburbbus, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Well-Known Member

So, last night at a WalMart in Oakwood, myself, Rugerer, and a friend of ours were standing in front of the check out counter (not a WalMart employee in sight) in the Electronics area. An elderly women walks up to us and asks us if there is a "Cody" anywhere around there. We reply that we do not know. At this point, she walks over to where I am standing and gets pretty close and ask me why I am carrying a gun. I tell her why, and out of left field, she asks me "Is there going to be a shoot out at WalMart tonight?". I look at her and reply that "I certainly hope not". Later, I thought I probably should have said something like "If there is going to be a shoot out, we better get out of there :)". She then mumbled something about maybe she should start carrying her firearm more. I agreed with her and made sure she knew that you need a state issued carry permit to carry a firearm. She mumbled something about people thinking that she was a "crazy old woman" if she started carrying and walked off. We just looked at each other and started chuckling to ourselves.

2. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

One rule to remember: The vast majority of people are batshite crazy. Trust no one and always be mindful of your surroundings. Crazy people will try anything.

AtlPhilip likes this.

3. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Well-Known Member

How did you get that picture of us at WalMart that night?:rotfl:

rjinga likes this.