Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever been there? Hows the range? I'm in Columbus and this seems to be the closest one in GA. I need to go shoot soon.

·
69,292 Posts
I think you mean Centerfire Precision, right? Fuller retired years ago.

The range is awesome if you like outdoor shooting. It is not unusual for you to be the only person shooting. Up to 300 yards is available, and it is a beautiful area of the country - great drive.

Make sure to check out some of the owner's custom gun work while you are there.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
They also have a pit for training or short target practice - I think it goes back to about 30 yards. I think you'll need to bring your own targets and stands.

Be sure and hit up the Bulloch House in Manchester for dinner or supper! :yum:

·
69,292 Posts
Bulloch House is not in Manchester. It is in Warm Springs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank for the replies. when i Google fullers gun shop it shows up. it doesn't say centerfire but i will look into it.

·
69,292 Posts
It's the same range. Fuller sold it to the man who owns it now and operates as Centerfire Precision. The web page you pulled up is a training site, but I believe that it is owned by a relative, and he conducts his classes frequently down in Woodbury at Centerfire Precision.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
It's the same range. Fuller sold it to the man who owns it now and operates as Centerfire Precision. The web page you pulled up is a training site, but I believe that it is owned by a relative, and he conducts his classes frequently down in Woodbury at Centerfire Precision.
thanks for clarifying. that makes sense

1 - 10 of 10 Posts