Fullers Gun Shop, Woodbury, GA

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by burtgummer, Oct 29, 2010.

1. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

Anybody ever been there? Hows the range? I'm in Columbus and this seems to be the closest one in GA. I need to go shoot soon.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I think you mean Centerfire Precision, right? Fuller retired years ago.

The range is awesome if you like outdoor shooting. It is not unusual for you to be the only person shooting. Up to 300 yards is available, and it is a beautiful area of the country - great drive.

Make sure to check out some of the owner's custom gun work while you are there.

3. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

They also have a pit for training or short target practice - I think it goes back to about 30 yards. I think you'll need to bring your own targets and stands.

Be sure and hit up the Bulloch House in Manchester for dinner or supper! :yum:

4. Malum Prohibitum

Bulloch House is not in Manchester. It is in Warm Springs.

5. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

thank for the replies. when i Google fullers gun shop it shows up. it doesn't say centerfire but i will look into it.

6. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

7. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

I gotcha. Thanks.

8. Malum Prohibitum

It's the same range. Fuller sold it to the man who owns it now and operates as Centerfire Precision. The web page you pulled up is a training site, but I believe that it is owned by a relative, and he conducts his classes frequently down in Woodbury at Centerfire Precision.

9. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

thanks for clarifying. that makes sense