Full power factory 10mm loads by Swamp Fox...

Discussion in 'Ammo' started by ZTC, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ZTC

ZTC Member

In my searches to find a full power factory 10mm load I've ran across a company who advertising Full Power loads for the 10 and they are providing prof via recording cronographed shots on you tube. Has anyone tried any of them? Heard any reviews? Check out the videos you'll be impressed. Seems like this could be good stuff

http://www.swampfoxgunworks.com/swampfox/home.php

Can't fique out how to post a. Link to the videos on you tube via my Droid. If you'll type in Swamp Fox 10mm in at YouTube you'll see multiple videos.

2. vr6glidriver

vr6glidriver New Member

Haven't heard of or used them, but they have quite a variety on their site.. may have to order some of their "sample" packs of 5 rounds :righton:

Be sure to check out Double Tap and Buffalo Bore for some high velocity/energy 10mm factory loadings as well.

3. ZTC

ZTC Member

Well looking at Double Tap and Buffalo bore is why I have been looking for other companies that offer full power 10s. Double Tap has caught a bad rap for advertising their loads velocity alot higher than what they actually are. I've seen many videos of loads advertised as 1400fps or 1500fps barely breaking 1200fps. Buffalo bore is a little better about velocities but are VERY pricy! Not that their not good companies who make top notch ammo, I'm just tired of them not living up to their advertised velocities.