FT Browning Buckmark Hunter 7 1/4”

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by Adam5, May 14, 2019.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Item Name: FT Browning Buckmark Hunter .22

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ P10, Beretta APX, Canik, maybe a nice S/A revolver, make an trade offer.

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a like new Browning Buckmark Hunter .22. It’s a great and very accurate shooter, but I just don’t shoot it much. It has a 7 1/4” bull barrel, top rail for mounting an optic if wanted, fully adjustable rear target sight and fiber optic front. It comes with the factory logo gun rug, two factory mags, original docs, factory shell casing, and two spare recoil assemblies (the minuscule C clip that holds the spring comes off easily). It’s. A great shooter with a low round count.

Looking to trade for a CZ P10, Beretta APX, Canik, maybe a nice S/A revolver. Open to other offers that catch my eye. The worse I can say is no.

Looking to trade FTF near my home in Midtown Atlanta or near my office at the Cobb Galleria.

I will show GWCL as proof of being legal to own a firearm and will expect the same.

Attached Files:

2. mdlott

mdlott Member

I have one of these as well and love it. Very accurate and not particularly picky with regard to diet. GLWT!

3. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I have one of these. Capable of putting a full mag in a dime sized hole at 25 yards from a sandbag with CCI mini-mags. It has taken many squirrels.