FSOT: Sig P239 in .40

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by StoneDog, Sep 1, 2007.

1. StoneDog

StoneDog Member

Hi everyone, I'd like to put something up for sale or trade:

Sig P239 in .40. Includes two original magazines plus a Houge wrap-around grips and a brand new factory mag.

Around 1K rounds through it. Frame and slide are in excellent condition, barrel shows cosmetic wear from being fired. This is the perfect CCW, it just doesn't seem to fit my hand anymore...

Asking $525 or trade (+ cash depending) for Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec or similar 1911, LNIB G19 or G23, NIB Kahr K9, K40 or P9. If trading for a non .40 pistol, I can sweeten the deal a little wtih roughly 300 rounds of Georgia Arms 165gr FMJ in an ammo can and another 300+ once-fired brass.

FTF in Georgia only of course, please have a current GA CCW permit.

Thanks for looking!

Jon
    (in Suwanee/Duluth area)

New - PICS (9/4 - The red/orange tints in some of the pictures are thanks to the camera and the poor lighting, not rust or some other discoloration.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/img]

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Can you throw up a few pics? Well, not :puke: I mean post a few. ;)

3. StoneDog

StoneDog Member

OK, I have a few pics now, but my ISP is not cooperating. Once I can find somewhere to upload them to I'll post.

Jon

4. StoneDog

StoneDog Member

C'mon folks, this is the ideal CCW - 7+1 of .40 in a controllable, concealable, reliable and accurate package...

Anyone? :)

PS - The red/orange tints in some of the pictures are thanks to the camera and the poor lighting, not rust or some other discoloration.

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I thought it was rust. :oops:

6. StoneDog

StoneDog Member

Nope. not rust. I just field stripped it to verify. AFAIK the barrel is stainless (the slide is definitely stainless and the frame is alloy).

Jon