Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'd like to put something up for sale or trade:

Sig P239 in .40. Includes two original magazines plus a Houge wrap-around grips and a brand new factory mag.

Around 1K rounds through it. Frame and slide are in excellent condition, barrel shows cosmetic wear from being fired. This is the perfect CCW, it just doesn't seem to fit my hand anymore...

Asking $525 or trade (+ cash depending) for Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec or similar 1911, LNIB G19 or G23, NIB Kahr K9, K40 or P9. If trading for a non .40 pistol, I can sweeten the deal a little wtih roughly 300 rounds of Georgia Arms 165gr FMJ in an ammo can and another 300+ once-fired brass.

FTF in Georgia only of course, please have a current GA CCW permit.

Thanks for looking!

Jon
(in Suwanee/Duluth area)

New - PICS (9/4 - The red/orange tints in some of the pictures are thanks to the camera and the poor lighting, not rust or some other discoloration.)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon folks, this is the ideal CCW - 7+1 of .40 in a controllable, concealable, reliable and accurate package...

Anyone? :)

PS - The red/orange tints in some of the pictures are thanks to the camera and the poor lighting, not rust or some other discoloration.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
StoneDog said:
C'mon folks, this is the ideal CCW - 7+1 of .40 in a controllable, concealable, reliable and accurate package...

Anyone? :)

PS - The red/orange tints in some of the pictures are thanks to the camera and the poor lighting, not rust or some other discoloration.
I thought it was rust. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts