Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

FS- XD40cal Subcompact. I put about 300rds through it but the guy who had it before me had an unknown round count. Never a single FTF or FTE. Just shot it so i need to clean it.
425.00 or partial trade for pocket 380.

Comes with 3 mags. 1 11rd with grip extension, 1 9rd with pinky extension (perfect for carry), 1 regular 9 rds with basic floor plate.
All mags are loaded with Ranger or Federal hydro Shock. The third mag is not in the picture but will come with the deal!
Also comes with fobus holster.

I have some 40 cal ammo as well in WWB if you want to buy that for a few bucks less that wally world price!

I tired to show all little marks on the gun since it has been carried. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: FS- XD 40cal Subcompact and Goodies 425.00

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I have the Tactical version of this, and i love it, but its hard to CC. If the Feds would not have delayed the tax refunds, i would be all over this one like yestrday.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

XDTactical said:
I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I have the Tactical version of this, and i love it, but its hard to CC. If the Feds would not have delayed the tax refunds, i would be all over this one like yestrday.
I know right im desperately waiting for mine as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts

I carry this exact pistol.... it is amazing... and the price is great too... just a prop and bump for the OP.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts

Hmmmm... I was thinking about an all black XD40SC to keep my bi-tone company. :-k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts