FS: Wusthof Dreizack Classic 4582/20cm Kitchen Knife

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GAGunOwner, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

For sale. Wanting to get around $35 for it, but make me an offer.

Wusthof Dreizack Classic 4582/20cm Solingen, Germany.

It has signs of use but it is still a good knife. They sell new for around $120 at Macy's.

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Egregious,

Please update me.

3. cherok

cherok New Member

let me know if the sale doesn't work out....

4. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I've sent the knife but I'm waiting on the payment to get to me.

5. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Still waiting on the money. I wish I could get a response back soon. :(

6. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Egregious has my knife but I haven't gotten the payment. I haven't gotten a PM response back in days.

I'm sure that there is an explaination... :wildeyed:

7. Priest

Priest New Member

Thats just not cool!

8. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

I'm in the same boat....except my last PM from other party was March-15-10. :sly:

9. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

10. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Not cool at all.
    I looked at his profile page - It says that he visited GPDO today 10-31-2010.
    :shakehead:

11. seajay

seajay NRA Certified Instructor

He was on yesterday and just after midnight this morning. You aparently have an address go pay him a visit and see if it can be worked out.

e·gre·gious/i?gr?j?s/Adjective
    1. Outstandingly bad; shocking.

12. JMan

JMan New Member

This could cause more problems ...The OP should have never sent an Item out unless he already have gotten the payment first.I don't care if it was Jesus him self I don't trust anyone ,period .

13. seajay

then on the other hand I have sold small stuff like this and sent it out first so the buyer could verify I told the truth in the ad before paying for it. I never failed to receive payment. Most people are honest but there are those few who would not play fair.

14. Priest

Priest New Member

Get in contact with Spade on here... he lives in Woodstock and does repo :mrgreen:

15. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Egregious,

On October 16, 2010 you stated by PM that you got the knife. I do not like to assume anything negative. Something could have came up or you've been busy, I don't know. That said, let's handle this going from now forward.

If you are unhappy with my knife, please mail it back to me a.s.a.p., it can be as cheaply as possible. This can be done for just a few dollars. I already put out a little money to ship it to you.

If you want to keep my knife, please mail payment to me a.s.a.p.

There's really no other ethical option.

Thank you,

-GAGunOwner

16. Egregious

Egregious New Member

Nicholas,

Not cool of you to post these things without mentioning the fact that my message to you stated that my Dad had a stroke! Unfortunately, I haven't had a checkbook on me to mail you a check. Furthermore, I'm not sure how many of us would prioritize a $30 debt ahead of a sick family member. You've got too many posts and have obviously been around too long to handle this situation this way. Seriously, man. My Dad was in the hospital. Can't throw me a bone? For 30 dollars? Really?!?

I'm sorry that my father's health caused a delay in you getting your 30 bucks. If I'd known things were that tight, I would have just mailed cash. As we discussed via PM's, the knife is bent and dull as a spoon, but it's honestly more trouble to pack and ship it back with everything I've got going on than to just mail you the money. Your check is in the mail.

Buying sight unseen on the Internet...gotta love it...

Dave

17. seajay

My take on it is this (and I could be wrong). I have followed this thread since it started to get ugly. I have also checked your profile a few times a day. I know you have been on line several times since then as well. That said you have not responded untill now to anything that has been posted. The least you could have done when you received the item was to include in your PM stating it had been received was to inform the seller that it ws damaged and not what you expected. You also could have made arrangements to either return it at that time or send the payment. There has been more than one post here about this situation and more than several log in's by you. Any one of which could have included a short reply since you were here anyway. I understand family health comes first but just a short note would have resolved the issue and informed everyone a problem had come up and you were at least trying to work it out rather than hiding out. You were loged in at 12:26 AM and again at 10:33 AM yesterday. Yet you failed to even make it known to the OP or anyone else. I would say at this point it needs to get done since it only takes a few moments to make out a check and mail it. If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to purchase the item you can PM me an address to pick it up and I will box it up and return it to the owner. This will save you the time and trouble. I don't mind being a middle man for this if it will help to bring this issue to an amicable close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.