Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Wicked Edge Pro Pack 2 plus every stone, strop, and accessory available. All in a nice custom fit Pelican case. This is a professional level knife sharpener and will put an atom splitting edge on any blade you wish. Asking $1,000 without case, $1,200 with case. I've easily put $1,500+ into this kit. You get:
Sharpener body
Ball joint arms
50/80 stone
100/200
400/600
800/1000
1200/1600 ceramic
1.4/.6 micron
10/14 micron leather strops and extra paste for all
5/3.5 strops
1/.5
AccuRemote level gauge
Magic eraser (for cleaning ceramics)
Bottle for alcohol
Allen key
Granite base
Hex wrench tool kit
All strops in a nice contamination free box
Low angle adaptor

If you want the case, it's a custom cut foam Pelican case with roller wheels for ease of travel.

Located in Conyers. PayPal preferred. Face to face preferred or ship on your dime.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
What are you getting now?
I would love this but I would have to live in the case if the wife found out.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
How do you sharpen a knife with that? :)

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
I would love this but I would have to live in the case if the wife found out.
Same here. I might go for trying it but the case is just a bit small, considering all the sharp edges she would throw at me in there. And she is pretty good at throwing stuff at me.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually the Pelican case is quite large. Not so big that you can't carry it with only the handle (thankfully it has wheels and a telescoping handle), but it can hold every single accessory that's needed in there.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for price reduction. $850 gets you EVERYTHING. I need this gone yesterday! Cash or credit card through PayPal +3% accepted.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I've been saving up for a Hapstone set because I couldn't justify the cost on a wicked edge set up.
I still don't have enough saved for what I want but I won't deny I'm interested in this....

·
Super Moderator
7,142 Posts
I've been saving up for a Hapstone set because I couldn't justify the cost on a wicked edge set up.
I still don't have enough saved for what I want but I won't deny I'm interested in this....
Wicked Edge is the bomb.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This kit is offering you every single stone and strop you need PLUS the custom Pelican case. Just the Pro Pack 2 alone is $750. Everything here cost me about $1,500.

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
This kit is offering you every single stone and strop you need PLUS the custom Pelican case. Just the Pro Pack 2 alone is $750. Everything here cost me about $1,500.
I know man. This is a great deal. But it's still a lot o money to be able to sharpen your knives unless you are a real knife junkie who doesn't already have some kind of set up.

I'm hunting to see if I can sell some plasma or something. :-k

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Can you spell that for us?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.