Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I have a bunch of ammo for sale from Lehigh Defense. I built and maintain their website and received partial payment in trade.

Basically offering any of it for 25% off retail (minimum $100 order.) Let me know if you are interested.

jeffbridges @ gmail dot com

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Thats some mighty expensive ammo for a first post here.

Nemo

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
You are not allowed to link to external websites where you are selling things.

Please check the rules.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for posting external links.. I wasn't aware it's not allowed.

It is expensive ammo Nemo, but its also some of the best engineered ammo made. Especially their 194gr Maximum Expansion Subsonic round - nothing on the market like it. They also claim some HUGE numbers with their new Xtreme Defense line, but it was just launched on Monday - so we will see how if the market validates its performance claims (9mm=2.5" wound cavity/18 penetration.) Lastly, their .380 XP round has been recognized as the best .380 defensive carry round ever made.

As far as it being my first post; I have lurked on this site for a while. Even bought a pump 870 I found here last year, just haven't really engaged and posted. But I'm not up to anything... I a real guy with real ammo, just trying to recover some cash and help some others save some $. I never was much a of a gun guy, but after working with LD for a year, have become a bit of an ammo nerd.

I live in Roswell, and can meet face to face in a public place, or can ship either way.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
I notice the link has not been taken the down yet and there are no prices or quantity posted. I am guessing this ammo is not really in his possession but is being sold from the web site. Also his so called apology post is more of an additional ad promoting the ammo all over again. The whole thread should be deleted because of so many rule violations.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wegahe, the link WAS removed. If there are other rules I have broken, I suspect a mod will let me know. I do have this Ammo in my position; I have 10,000 rounds of it in storage cases in my bedroom closet.

I have approximately 150 boxes of 300 blackout in various weights and technologies. And I have over 100 boxes of pistol ammo, in 9mm and 380.

Damn yall; why so hard on the new guy.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
That's strange. I still to this point see the link and it is active. When I click on it, it still takes me to the web site.
I do not see anything you have in your closet listed with a price that you are selling it for. All I see is a link to a web site where you can order ammo from. Your ad states if someone were to order $100 or more they can get free shipping and a 25% discount.
I do not see your location listed until your apology post. You could at least put it in your profile.
The rules are posted at the top of the forum along with a read before posting warning.

Maybe a mod will let you know. I do see where it says the link was edited out but it is there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
OK, so I see the confusion. Originally I had linked to an Armslist.com post where I had listed out the quantities and prices (which was the offending outbound link.) I did not mean to suggest people could order from the website and receive a discount. That is not the case. Geez what a mess. Wasn't my intent to rile everyone up. I just want to buy some 6.5 creedmoor ammo for my new long range gun, and wife said hell no until I get rid of some of what I have (in my closet.)

Below is a pic of some of the rifle ammo.

Note - I have removed ALL links from all posts..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Jeff, you have to realize that you are just now posting for the first time and have been a member as long as I have. Plus your name is the same as a noted actor, one whom I tend to watch when I get the chance, so you have to expect some grief here. I am interested in the black out 110 controlled chaos but live in Savannah and suspect that the shipping would get the price back up to the retail $25 price per box on an order of 5-10 boxes. I might email you if I make up my mind.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
OK, so I see the confusion. Originally I had linked to an Armslist.com post where I had listed out the quantities and prices (which was the offending outbound link.) I did not mean to suggest people could order from the website and receive a discount. That is not the case. Geez what a mess. Wasn't my intent to rile everyone up. I just want to buy some 6.5 creedmoor ammo for my new long range gun, and wife said hell no until I get rid of some of what I have (in my closet.)

Below is a pic of some of the rifle ammo.

Note - I have removed ALL links from all posts..
I don't think anyone was all riled up. I was just attempting to help. The way the ad looked was just deceiving to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Guys, sorry for the delay - Please send me a private message letting me know which caliber, which technology/product, and the quantity you want and I can provide a quote. I have a bunch of 380, 45 ACP, and 9mm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts