Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spf

Pistol is SPF

Looking to sell my S&W 642-1. I bought this new in January of this year and have put about 150-200 rounds through it since then. Mostly it's either been in my pocket or in my safe. No problems besides having to go back to the factory a couple weeks after I bought it due to a broken hammer stud, they sent me back a whole new pistol and it's run like a champ since.

Right now it has an Apex Tactical spring kit in it which makes the trigger pull right around 9 lbs. I also put a set of Altamont super walnut boot grips on it but will include the rubber factory boot grips with it. Also included will be a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, an HKS speed loader and two Bianchi speed strips as well as a box of Cor-Bon 125gr. .38 +P. I believe that I still have the box and documents sitting in the safe at my dad's house, I'll have to stop by there to pick it up if you would like that as well.

Location: I live in Acworth and work in Marietta but anywhere around the NW side of Atlanta is workable for me.

Price: $375

Trades: The only trade I would be interested in would be a M&P9 Shield, other than that I'm not too interested in much else.

Willing to Ship: Sorry, not willing to ship at this time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Knocked $25 off since I would like this to be sold by the weekend. I'd really prefer not to put this up on gunbroker if it doesn't sell locally.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts