FS: Kel Tec P11 9mm $200 (Atlanta, GA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jason F, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Jason F

Jason F Member

I picked up this P11 about a month ago (again, for my wife) and she now has her heart fully set on a PM9. I wore this for one day just to see what I thought of wearing a rough-out holster (my VMII for my Kimber is smooth, I just wanted to see the difference, it was very comfortable, but I'll stick with my Kel Tec P32 for my pocket carry/BUG). I never even shot this weapon. Literally, I showed it to her, she said, "I've decided I want that really small one from the shop", I wore it the next day, put it on the shelf, and there it's sat for last few weeks.

It's a nice weapon in a good sized package, especially considering you get 10+1 rounds of 9mm. I would keep if it I didn't already love my P32 as my pocket carry gun.

Condition: Very good.

Includes:
    Kel Tec P11 firearm
    (1) magazine
    (1) Safariland IWB holster

$200 firm, prefer FTF in Atlanta. (I'm in Lawrenceville)

(I don't have any history of buying/selling here, but I do have some at GlockTalk and AR15.com, as well as FredMiranda.com which is a camera gear website where I've bought & sold thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

These are great pistols.

Don't forget that you can now get flush fitting 12 round factory magazines for this gun. 12+1 9mm ain't bad.