Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nickel Taurus 92AF 9mm. The gun comes with 2 high cap mags. I believe these guns have a stainless frame and nickel slide. This one is a very good shooter. I do not know how many rounds fired, I have shot about 100 rounds without an issue. It is very accurate. It has a frame mounted safety with fixed sights. Asking $350.00

Not interested in shotguns or blackpowder. Thanks

I live in south central GA between Abbeville and Fitzgerald.
[IMG]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/92-2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/92-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
7,126 Posts
Man if I had the cash my wife has wanted one for the longest time to replace one she sold years ago.

Just an FYI, it should be a stainless slide and an alloy frame. There were no PT92/99's with steel frames. Is that the decocker version? It doesn't look like it has the cutout in the grip for the decock mode. Not that it's a bad thing, I actually prefer it that way.

Can't show this to the wife.... she'd be making me sell something for it.

Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was not sure of the alloy so I will asume you are correct. It is not the decocker. If you give me her phone I will email some photos. LOL They are great shooters. I have another one just like it that is NIB and a Beretta 92 so this one just kinda sits in the safe. It will make a great Christmas present for you wife. Thanks for the nice post.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still on the market, can add cash or guns for the right trade. A reliable, high cap automatic

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deadbeat buyer will not answer emails, texts or phone calls. It was not off of this site or I would be naming him. Back on the market.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
That is a beautiful weapon. I have a blued 99 (same pistol, just with adjustable sites) and they are fine shooters. If you didn't live so far away and (main reason) I'm short of funding or this one would follow me home. Good luck with your sell (please hurry so the temptations will be gone).

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MountainMan444 you need to give into those temptations. Fighting them just makes you stronger and then you miss another one down the road. BTT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts