Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Smith and Wesson Model 67-1, stainless steel, 38 spl., 4†barrel, adjustable sights, pacmeyer finger groove grips, red ramp insert front sight. Gun is in very good condition and is an excellent shooter. It was a LE trade in as it has GPSD in small letters engraved on the side. Serial number dates it to 1985. No box or paperwork just a solid reliable handgun in stainless steel.

Asking $450 OBRO (reduced to $400)

Trades ok, no shotguns or blackpowder. I can add guns or money for a real interesting trade. I live between Abbeville and Fitzgerald but will meet a reasonable distance.

[IMG]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/67-2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/67-1.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I could get to a computer that could. My home is so slow that it times out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, nice to know. Now someone that retired from Georgia Power needs to buy this weapon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Jesup and dont know what you are interested in, but I have a 370 Bersa and a Marllin 22 mag rifle, I would be interested in talking about , Bersa has an extra mag, and a nice paddle holster, rifle comes with 4 extra mags, has a scope . I dont pm but email,

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,316 Posts
That Bersa 370 should be something odd for the gun collectors out there. :lol:
Can you shoot it with regular .380 ammo, or do you have to turn the rounds on a lathe and knock 1/100 of an inch off their diameter before they're fit to use?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dang, Gunsmoker was fast on the typo. LOL I assume everyone types like I do and would not have thought about the 370 (380).

I'll pass on the Bersa 380 and Marlin. Thanks for a nice offer and a smile in the morning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts