FS/FT RIA 1911 Compact $400

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by streetriots, Dec 20, 2010.

1. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For sale or trade is a Rock Island Armory compact 1911 with a parkerized finish. Two 6 round magazines for compact 1911's. They are marked to a capacity of 7 but if you put 7 in the mag the first round will jam. One is an ACT mag that came with the gun and the other is a Kimber I purchased for a spare mag. It also comes with a DeSantis Right Hand - Mini Slide holster and approximately 25 rds of Hornady TAP .45 ammo. I have shot about 200 rounds through the gun.

There is one slight problem with the extractor. It was very difficult to remove when I cleaned it, and just as diffcult to replace after cleaning it. So if you are in the Atlanta area keep this in mind incase it might be a deal breaker. I wouldn't want to waste yours or my time.

Would prefer to meet somewhere local to the Augusta area. I am going to be in Atlanta on Christmas Eve so I may be able to meet somewhere close to the interstate. $400 Cash only. Interested in compacts or subcompact's in 9mm for a trade. If you have something else I will consider it so pm me.

2. TrkJky

TrkJky Active Member

3. TrkJky

TrkJky Active Member

4. artz

artz New Member

you have a PM