FS/FT - Once Fired 9mm Brass

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USMC - Retired, Apr 13, 2006.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Just like it says, I have a standard military ammo can filled with once fired 9mm brass. I will include the ammo can in with the deal. I really have no idea what the value of the brass is but the cans go for around $5 so I will just put the whole deal at $15.00 or if you want to offer some sort of trade I'm open to ideas. This is a very heavy item so shipping would most likey be expensive. I live in Southwest Georgia but do alot of traveling with work and for fun and am willing to work out some sort of handoff if someone is interested and in a area I may be headed too. You can PM me or email me at chuckturney@hotmail.com.

2. USMC - Retired

Make that one and a half ammo cans of once fired 9mm brass. Total price for both including cans is $25.00 or we can work out a deal on either the full or half full can....

3. USMC - Retired

I still have this and was thinking that if any of you that were going to the meet/eat/shoot on the 3rd were interested in it, shipping wouldn't be an issue any more.... :D

4. lowcountry_gunsmith

lowcountry_gunsmith New Member

guys you can use USPS flat rate boxes and ship up to 70lbs for 8.20 :)

5. USMC - Retired

Thanks for the info but it don't seem that anyone needs any 9mm brass...

6. zxd9

zxd9 Active Member

I'd be interested if you are ever in the Athens area. I'm just starting to reload 9mm.

7. USMC - Retired

I could be in the Athens area if I had some tickets to a Dawgs game... Other than that I think we would have to figure on shipping it...

8. zxd9

zxd9 Active Member

I sent you an email regarding this. If you can get it shipped for the $8.20 flat rate mentioned earlier, I'll take it. Two ammo cans, one full the other half full of 9mm cases for $33.20. Send me an email and we'll get payment figured out. I can do Paypal if that works for you.

Mark

9. USMC - Retired

Roger that, I can't get at my hotmail from work so I will have to check it when I get home but it all sounds good to me. I'll check on the shipping and let you know. Paypal works for me too...

10. USMC - Retired

This item has been SOLD.

Thanks again Mark, and happy reloading. I'll let you know if more become available.