FS/FT: Bedroom furniture, Sleep Number mattress

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by martin_j001, Sep 6, 2016.

1. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

Item Name: FS/FT Bedroom set with Sleep Number mattress

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $2000
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: May consider trades involving firearms--gen 3 Glock 19, 17 or 34; good quality AR's, ammo (9mm, 22lr, 223), reloading components (Titegeoup, small pistol primers, 9mm brass)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My wife finally talked me into getting her a king size bed, so the old bed and furniture need to go. Furniture is all dark cherry and includes a dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, bed frame and two nightstands. It is in good shape--has some scratches and scuffs from 10 years of ownership, and the dresser had two lower drawers that when pulled out all the way kind of come off their rails (still perfectly functional, but advised to not pull them out all the way). The mattress is a Sleep Number P5 with base. We also have the feet for the base so one could set the bed up without a bed frame. The mattress includes two remotes and still works perfectly fine. All furniture would need to be picked up at my house in Lawrenceville. We would love to sell everything together, but are willing to split up individual pieces if we have interest in them--contact me for pricing if interested in anything less than all of it. Asking $2000 for everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]