FS 5" S&W 1911PD Carry Package in Decatur

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sog, Jul 19, 2017.

1. sog

sog Member

Up for grabs is my 5" 1911PD. Fantastic gun. Round count ~1,000. Extremely reliable. Extremely accurate. A pleasure to carry. Lightweight for a full-size 1911. Rail is a great feature, especially for bedside duty. As always, has a lifetime S&W warranty, and their fantastic quality and fit and finish. Some light wear on this gun, including holster wear, but nothing major, and no major blemishes, and certainly no mechanical problems.

Included goodies include:
    - Three factory magazines
    - Leather galco concealable holster (probably my favorite holster for any gun ever). Cost me $95.
    - Sherpa blackhawk holster. Cost me $25.
    - Comp-tac Infidel IWB holster. Cost me $65.
    - 4x Chip McCormick 10-rd magazines. Cost me $110 total.
    - double-mag belt carrier. Cost me $25.

So that is $220 total worth of goodies.

I have in addition a large amount of FMJ and JHP ammo that I would like to throw in, since this is my only 45 ACP gun. I will count the ammo later and figure out a very, very reasonable price.

Has been a faithful carry gun and bedside gun for about 8 years, but my wife doesn't shoot it very well so I am letting this go so we can get her something that suits her better.

Not interested in any trades. Cash only. Face-to-face only. Buyer must show GAWCL and GA DL, and sign bill of sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking $1100 for the gun, the three holsters, the mag carrier, and the 7 total magazines. Will assess a different total price once I tally up the ammo and figure out a dirt-cheap price so I can get rid of it.

If you're into Nutnfancy, then you will enjoy his glowing review of this gun here:
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTctyQhmIoU[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. sog

sog Member

Bump. Now asking $1000 obo.

3. sog

sog Member

Bump. A really nice package. Would consider $900 obo.

4. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

sent you a PM a couple days ago

5. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

sent another PM