Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that I would offer this here before I put it on craigslist. I am wanting to size down to something smaller like a jeep or a small truck.

2001 F250 Extended Cab
White Exterior / Tan Interior
7.3 powerstroke deisel
4x4 off road pkg
Lariat leather interior
Towing pkg
246153 miles ***for a 7.3 deisel, it is about broken in***
AM FM 6 disc cd player
Sliding rear window
Chrome running boards
Premium Wheels
3 month old 285 75R 16 tires ***maybe 4k miles on these tires***
CTC Truck Topper ***White to match Truck***

According to Kelley Blue Book this truck is worth between $12500.00-$13800.00

I'm asking $11000.00 and will entertain reasonable offers.

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
as an owner of nearly exactly the same exact truck (mine is white, ext cab, 7.3 diesel, 4x4, etc!) I can say that even with some of the common issues of a diesel in general, and the 7.3 ------ the 7.3 is STILL "the diesel motor to have"....

The 6.0 and 6.4 have their faults, the 6.0 especially. The Duramax is decent but had a lot of teething problems with injectors etc. These 7.3's are built like tanks and don't have all the electronic/emissions crap that the newer ones have, which generally cause all the problems with coolant, head gaskets, EGR coolers, etc.

If anyone thinks 246K is a lot, talk to Bill at powerstrokehelp.com --- his shop in Buford had a truck that went 798K before blowing up, and that's only because it had nitrous, propane, huge turbo, aggressive programming, and all sorts of other power mods done to it. The 7.3 can go forever if taken care of properly!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Nice truck! Buy with confidence from this guy.

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
I even had the stones to show this truck to my wife and see if she wanted to get into a big rig.

"But we could we like twins honey!"

I got a stern look instead.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I sent a pm on this truck, and have had no reply. :(

Jerry

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
js415 I responded to your pm, sorry I didn't get back sooner. I have been working out of town and unable to log on and pms don't go to e-mail so I was unaware until today that I had a message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts