5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FRIENDS of N R A
EVENING OUT

STONEBRIDGE COUNTRY CLUB
319 OSPREY RIDGE COURT
ALBANY, GA
FRI. JUL 27, 2007 - 6:00 PM

FELLOWSHIP, FOOD, CASH BAR, AUCTIONS, GAMES, RAFFLES, PRIZES INCLUDING OVER 30 GUNS SPECIAL ITEMS FOR THE LADIES AND YOUNG FOLKS
CASUAL DRESS

PROCEEDS BENEFIT AREA YOUTH SHOOTING SPORTS PROGRAMS, SCOUTS, 4-H, ROTC, SCHOOLS, SHOOTING CLUBS, RECREATION DEPARTMENTS, GA. Y.H.E.C.

FRIENDS OF NRA IS A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION AND DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

TICKETS ARE $25 PER PERSON OR $40 FOR A COUPLE

PM ME FOR TICKET ORDERING INFORMATION, ALL TICKETS WILL BE SOLD IN ADVANCE, NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!

SUPPORT AMERICA’S 1st. FREEDOM

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to tell. My advice is to purchase early if you want to attend. If your sure you want one but are just short of the funds at this time I could try to hold it back, but if this is the case I need real firm assurances that the ticket will be purchased. I would hate to turn someone away because I held a ticket back only to have that ticket go unsold.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seating limits us to 232 guests. Of course there will be an additional 20 or so FNRA volunteers as well so the crowd will be about 250ish....

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Crap.
I'd like to go but I just realized that my wife and I are in an adventure race the next day. I don't think I can talk her into drive down to Albany the night before. :(

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tink,
It's only an hour and a half drive. I used to commute from WR down here before we moved. It's really not that bad...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts