Friends Of NRA Event In Albany GA

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by USMC - Retired, Apr 24, 2007.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

FRIENDS of N R A
    EVENING OUT

STONEBRIDGE COUNTRY CLUB
    319 OSPREY RIDGE COURT
    ALBANY, GA
    FRI. JUL 27, 2007 - 6:00 PM

FELLOWSHIP, FOOD, CASH BAR, AUCTIONS, GAMES, RAFFLES, PRIZES INCLUDING OVER 30 GUNS SPECIAL ITEMS FOR THE LADIES AND YOUNG FOLKS
    CASUAL DRESS

PROCEEDS BENEFIT AREA YOUTH SHOOTING SPORTS PROGRAMS, SCOUTS, 4-H, ROTC, SCHOOLS, SHOOTING CLUBS, RECREATION DEPARTMENTS, GA. Y.H.E.C.

FRIENDS OF NRA IS A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION AND DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

TICKETS ARE $25 PER PERSON OR $40 FOR A COUPLE

PM ME FOR TICKET ORDERING INFORMATION, ALL TICKETS WILL BE SOLD IN ADVANCE, NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!

SUPPORT AMERICA’S 1st. FREEDOM

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

About when do you think the tickets will be sold out?

3. USMC - Retired

Hard to tell. My advice is to purchase early if you want to attend. If your sure you want one but are just short of the funds at this time I could try to hold it back, but if this is the case I need real firm assurances that the ticket will be purchased. I would hate to turn someone away because I held a ticket back only to have that ticket go unsold.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'm not 100% if I'm going right now, but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can.

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

What's the max head count on the event?

6. USMC - Retired

Seating limits us to 232 guests. Of course there will be an additional 20 or so FNRA volunteers as well so the crowd will be about 250ish....

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Crap.
    I'd like to go but I just realized that my wife and I are in an adventure race the next day. I don't think I can talk her into drive down to Albany the night before. :(

8. USMC - Retired

Tink,
    It's only an hour and a half drive. I used to commute from WR down here before we moved. It's really not that bad...

9. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Well, I'll run it by her & see what comes of it.

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I wouldn't mind attending, but I think I'll wait for one that's a little closer to home.