Friends Of NRA Event In Albany GA

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by USMC - Retired, Jun 16, 2006.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

FRIENDS of N R A

DINNER / AUCTION

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
    .2009 GILLIONVILLE ROAD
    Albany, Ga.
    SAT. JUL 22, 2006 -- 5:30 PM

FELLOWSHIP, AUCTIONS, GAMES, RAFFLES, PRIZES INCLUDING OVER 30 GUNS, SPECIAL ITEMS FOR THE LADIES AND YOUNG FOLKS

CASUAL DRESS

PROCEEDS BENEFIT AREA YOUTH SHOOTING SPORTS PROGRAMS
    SCOUTS, 4-H, ROTC, SCHOOLS, SHOOTING CLUBS, RECREATION DEPARTMENTS, GA. Y.H.E.C.

FRIENDS OF NRA IS A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION AND DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

SUPPORT AMERICA’S 1st. FREEDOM

Send an IM to USMC - Retired for tickets!

2. USMC - Retired

This event is being held this following Saturday (22 July) and we still have a limited number of tickets available.

One note of interest: We will be auctioning off a Barret .50 Cal with scope, rings and case. So this may be a good chance for someone to pick up one of these monsters at well below the retail price.

PM me if you are interested in attending.

3. USMC - Retired

This event was held last Saturday as planned and was a huge success! We raised in excess of $35000.00 to be used to support youth shooting programs all across Georgia! I any of you have never been to a "Friends of NRA" event I strongly recomend that you find one near you and go, you will have a blast and get a chance to meet a bunch of folks with the same interests you have. If you would like more information just send me a PM.