·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
"All jokes about recent French martial ability aside, their counter-terror teams have done lots of heavy lifting in recent years".
I knew that had to be somewhere in the mix.
Good looking weapon. A handful.

·
Registered
14,167 Posts
The bad news is that you have to pay to play to get one of these, with MSRP listed as $3,299 for each model, roughly corresponding to a vintage Python or Registered Magnum.
:eek:

·
Registered
14,167 Posts
Well, this is something that definitely sets them apart from Colt and S&W.

Renowned for their accuracy, the French GIGN counter-terror group even fielded a sniper version of the revolver, equipped with a long barrel, bipod, and optic.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a hard time with the name-- Manur hin. Just so improper sounding for a wheelgun. For a glock-- fits right in.

Nemo

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Well, this is something that definitely sets them apart from Colt and S&W.

An average gun enthusiast who has participated in target shooting in a semi serious way can hit a18”x24” gong at 500 meters with only an ultra dot scope with a gp 100 revolver. I’m convinced of it. The energy will be about point blank with a .38
Don’t need a bipod, but a good rest is necessary

·
Registered
14,167 Posts
But the bipod turns it into a deadly sniper revolver. Yeah. :rolleyes: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

·
68,665 Posts
An average gun enthusiast who has participated in target shooting in a semi serious way can hit a18”x24” gong at 500 meters with only an ultra dot scope with a gp 100 revolver. I’m convinced of it. The energy will be about point blank with a .38
Having shot at 500 yards with a nice rifle meant for distance shooting, I am going to vote "no" on your hypothesis, but I would love to see you prove me wrong.

Reactions: Adam5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts