FREE - Pro-Form 495 Pi Treadmill - GONE

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by moe mensale, Aug 21, 2019.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Pro-Form 495 Pi Treadmill. Approximately 10 years old and in good condition. Fairly basic machine. It’s been sitting unused for the past couple years so out it goes.

18” x 45” running area. 10 speeds with speed display. 10 mph top speed. Power incline (10* max). Time & distance display. Calorie & pulse display. Built-in 2-speed fan. Walking belt can be securely folded for storage. Two wheels for moving. Manual included. Magnetic key. Unit weighs 120lbs.

Open – 86”d x 31”w. Closed – 57”t x 31”w x 27”d. Max user weight – 250 lbs.

Full disclosure – The right edge of the console is duct taped to the frame. See pics. I believe the screw is missing. Does not affect functionality.

It’s FREE! :woohoo:Pick up at my house only (Rome). Bring another body to help you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I had a treadmill for years.
    It turned out to be the most expensive coat rack I ever bought.
    The only time I ever got exercise with it was when I had to move it a few feet to one side so I could sweep and vacuum underneath it, and then push it back.

I hope this finds a GOOD home where it will be well-used.

3. AzB

AzB Well-Known Member

My wife wanted a treadmill years ago. I know her well, and found a free one on Craigslist. (It was originally $200 but the guy almost paid me to take it) I knew my wife wouldn't use it so I was determined not to pay much for it. (I was right, she used it twice)

I don't use it, as I would rather walk outside in the rain and cold rather than endure the excruciating boredom of walkimg on that;thing going nowhere.

I did find a good use for;it though. I taught tbe dog (gsd mix) to walk on it. It's perfect for when she needs some exercise but I can't go. She loves it.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Treadmill has moved to Cedartown. :applause: