Free/ Discounted Gun Range Passes on Boy Scout Camp Card

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by awanatech, Mar 14, 2018.

1. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

My Boy Scouts are once again selling Boy Scout Discount Cards (Camp Cards)

The Camp Cards sale for only $5 each and include a variety of discounts. They have 4 different cards, representing 4 different counties, Fayette, Spalding, Coweta & Henry. I have a limited number of Spalding (4) & Coweta (7) Cards left. I will attach pics of each one so you can see the various discounts. My apologies for the orientation of the pics. I could not get them to display right side up.

How do I get Free/ Discounted Range Passes? We are grateful for all of our sponsors on our Scout Camp Card. This year, we have a gun range on each of these cards. The gun range coupons are a one time use, so buy plenty now to get through 2018. The cards are good until the end of 2018.

- Autrey's Armory- Fayette Camp Card- Autrey's has given us a Free Range Pass coupon. This is a $12 value on our card that we sell for only $5.

- American Heritage- Henry County Camp Card- $10 to Shoot All Day. It specifically mentions that it includes eyes, ears & free gun rental (exc full auto). Ammo & targets would be extras

- Atlanta Range & Ordnance- Coweta Camp Card- $5 Off Range Fee.

- Full Blown Firearms- Spalding Camp Card- $10 All Day Range Rental. This includes eyes/ ears.

All of the Camp Cards also offer $5 off at Great Clips & $5 off at Home Depot. Spalding & Henry include $5 Off at Ingles. Fayette has Buy 6/ Get 6 Donuts. These are one time use coupons. On the back of each card are about a dozen different offers within the county that are reusable discounts until the end of the year. (Disclaimer- Great Clips coupon is good until July 31.)

All proceeds will go to send Scouts to camp. Their goal is 200 cards each, which earns Camp Scholarship also. You can pay via paypal, just PM me & send as Friends & Family on paypal. I'll take care of the postage to mail it to you. Stock up on them now to get you through the end of the year.

These are an incredible deal for only $5. Our school athletic teams sell a similar a card for $40.
    20180314_001955.jpg 20180314_002006.jpg 20180314_001944.jpg 20180314_001931.jpg

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

3. awanatech

And we appreciate your support. If you find that you need more, or another county, my son has plenty.

4. awanatech

Bump... We still have Boy Scout Discount Cards with discounts for South Metro Atlanta Counties- only $5 for each card.
    Fayette- Free Range Pass for Autreys Armory
    Henry- $10 to shoot all day @ American Heritage (inc. eyes, ears & rental guns)
    Coweta- $5 off range fee @ Atlanta Range & Ordnance
    Spalding- $10 to shoot all day @ Full Blown Firearms (inc. eyes & ears)

Each card also includes many other discounts within their respective counties. This could be a great way to take a new shooter to the range and support our Boy Scouts at the same time.

5. awanatech

Bump for Shooting Discounts are still available. I just returned from Summer Camp with my son and his Troop. We are now looking ahead to Winter Camp. All of these discounts are valid through Dec. 31 2018, except for Great Clips, which expires July 31, 2018.

6. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Why are they not doing discounts like that for those of us in the metro?!

7. awanatech

Just because we are on the south side doesn't mean we aren't in the metro area, lol. The Boy Scouts are broken up geopgraphically into Councils. I'm in the Flint River Council, which extends from Fayette and Henry in the north to Meriwether and Upson in the south. We cover 8 counties. Within our Council, we have 4 Districts. A lot of councils do not even do a Camp Card fundraiser like this. We have each District Committee solicit offers from businesses within their area to be placed on the cards. The range offers that we have have been great in helping sell the cards. My guess would be that in the Atlanta Area Council, which extends from Clayton Co. up into the N. GA mountains, there are probably more liberals in the positions that would decide which businesses to include. They probably aren't as interested in offering a range on their Camp Card.

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Have you posted this on the Facebook page for the South Metro Atlanta chapter of G.C.O.?
    They have a pretty active chapter, and the FB page gets a good number of views each week.

9. awanatech

Several GCO members have bought one (or several) from him, but I didn't think about the FB page. FB never even crosses my mind, but I will look into it. Thanks for asking about that.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  10. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Is it still camp card season? MY 14 year old is already back from camp.

11. awanatech

Officially, it ended in April. I've already been to summer camp with my Troop also. However, years ago I found that friends and family who buy a card early in the year will use their Home Depot or Autreys one time coupon and then realize later in the year that they should've bought more. Buy a $5 camp card and get a $12 Autreys range pass with it? Why buy just one? So I have access to cards that I will sale through the end of the year. I have a coworker who, for the past 3 years, will buy 2 cards each week until mid-December.

12. xls177

xls177 Member

American heritage range is closed down.

- American Heritage- Henry County Camp Card- $10 to Shoot All Day. It specifically mentions that it includes eyes, ears & free gun rental (exc full auto). Ammo & targets would be extras

13. awanatech

I didn't realize that they had closed down.