FREE COMMUNITY SAFETY AWARENESS PROGRAM

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bushhogs, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Bushhogs

Bushhogs New Member

ALL

Big Woods Goods and Dead on Tactical is giving a free "COMMUNITY SAFETY AWARENESS PROGRAM CLASS" today, Sat 25. We currently have two classes schedualed, 11am and 3pm. This introductory course into safety awareness teaches the necessary basic knowledge required to heighten the students’ current level of personal safety and ability to recognize danger signs occurring on the street and in their neighborhood.

Give us a call (678-880-0493) this morning (open at 9am) if you want to take one of the classes. If you want to read more about this you can go to my web site at http://range.bigwoodsgoods.com/training-classes/

The class is at my new location at 350 Ronnell Rd, Canton/Holly Springs

Thanks
    Bill

2. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Any chance of getting this on the road....I would be interested in starting a neighborhood watch with a heightened awareness in this area...please pm me if interested...

3. Bushhogs

Bushhogs New Member

I will have a talk with my instuctor, or better yet give him a call today at 10am my shop 678-880-0493.

4. latter_day_hippie

latter_day_hippie Well-Known Member

Have a look at SAFE Atlanta, particularly the section about SAFE Watch, for some great tips about setting up an active neighborhood watch program.

If BWG isn't able to bring their program to you, I teach the Refuse To Be A Victim(R) at no cost except for the student materials (about $5 per person). The sponsoring organization/group is responsible for obtaining a suitable venue, but this can be as simple as a large basement in someone's home, a church function room or a conference room at a nearby business.