France lost World Cup final

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by ls1ssdavid, Jul 10, 2006.

1. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

Is anyone else happy that France lost? I didn't care for Italy, but i'm glad France lost.

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I couldn't care less about soccer but I will say this...

Why would anyone be surprised that France lost anything? The only thing they do better than the rest of the world is whine and I don't mean the kind made from grapes!

3. hall911guy

hall911guy New Member

I could care less about soccer, too, but I absoluetly hate France, and celebrated that they lost. Maybe those cheese-eating surrender monkeys will realize that they aren't the best in the world and get their head out of their you know what. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 8)

4. jakeusaf

jakeusaf New Member

You think France is bad? Try living in Germany with a Frechman Living above you. This guy acts like rock music is the devil, and speaks no english but yet always tries to talk to me in french. This guy has called the cops on me at 12 in the afternoon cause i was playing an acoustic guitar.....I hate france and celebrate them losing anything....especially their lives...lord knows our men and women sacrificed enough of theirs to save their sorry A@#'s

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I just noticed you are in Spangdahlem! I didn't know they were still open. I spent two years nearby in Bitburg back in the eighties. Great place!

6. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

How about when homeboy Zindine Zidone head butt'ed an Italian player? Apparently they had a news interview that said the Italian talked about Zindine's momma. Thats the first thing I think the french have ever stood up for.